The Ext JS 7.1 release brings many updates and additions to the Classic and Modern toolkits for desktop, web app, and mobile app development. It also enhances the library of more than 140 pre-built UI components, including expanded API documentation that makes it easier to find properties, methods, and events. The release also includes a number of quality improvements focused on performance and scalability.
Sencha Ext JS 7.1 updates include:
Ext JS Classic and Modern Toolkit Improvements
- High-fidelity UI and UX component enhancements to Sencha's popular grid component focused on row editing, horizontal and vertical scrolling, improvements to grid locking capabilities, drag and drop, and data-bound grid applications
- Improvements to text and form input components, including combo box, radio group, text area and tagfield, spanning usability, responsiveness, performance, and Material theme styling
- Upgraded Froala WYSIWYG components to support version 3.0
ExtReact, ExtAngular, and ExtWebComponents Enhancements
- Improved support for using Sencha components with React and Angular frameworks
- Enhanced Sencha web components for building framework agnostic applications
- New API documentation, including the ability to write code, copy, and paste from any property, method, or event
New ‘Getting Started’ Resources
- Tools and tips to speed up application development, including copy- and paste-ready examples, new component demos, and new fiddles in the Sencha guides and documentation
Developers using Sencha’s Angular UI Tools, React UI Tools, and framework-agnostic component library will benefit from the Modern and Classic toolkit enhancements, as well as component updates available in Ext JS Enterprise.
To learn more about the key capabilities of Ext JS 7.1 and Tooling:
- Download the Ext JS 7.1 30-day free trial
- View the Ext JS Kitchen Sink Examples on any device
- Read the Getting Started with Ext JS Guide
- Attend the “What’s New in 7.1” webinar on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020 at 10am CT/8am PT
- Sencha customers can login to the Support Portal to access the Ext JS framework, Cmd and Ext JS npm packages
Sencha tools help companies accelerate development cycles for high-performance, enterprise-ready web applications. Sencha's development framework offers a single coding paradigm across all components, with hundreds of pre-integrated and tested UI components, built-in themes, and sample apps and stencils. More than 60 percent of the Fortune 100 use Sencha products to design, develop and test their data-intensive, cross-platform web and mobile applications. Sencha is a division of Idera, Inc. To learn more, visit www.sencha.com.
FOLIO Communications Group, LLC