The latest early Amazon Prime Day streaming stick & box deals for 2020, including the top NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K & Roku Ultra discounts
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the top early Apple TV, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Roku & Fire TV Stick deals for Amazon Prime Day, together with offers on Roku Ultra, Fire TV Stick 4K, NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro & Apple TV 4K. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Streaming Stick Deals:
- Save 36% on the Fire TV Recast at Amazon (Prime Exclusive) - watch and record over-the-air TV at home with Fire TV or Echo Show or on-the-go with a compatible mobile device
- Save up to 33% on Amazon Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube & Fire TV Stick 4K streaming media players & devices - check the latest Prime Day deals on the most powerful 4K media streaming stick and enjoy content from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video & more
- Save up to 38% on Roku TV streaming sticks & Roku TVs including Roku Ultra, Roku 4K, Roku Express & Premiere - at the Prime Day sale
- Save on NVIDIA Shield TV streaming media players - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save 20% on the Roku Express+ (Renewed) at Amazon - includes a Roku voice remote for a convenient HD streaming experience
- Save 20% on the Roku Ultra at Amazon - 4K streaming media player with HDR support, access to 500,000+ movies and TV episodes, and includes premium JBL headphones
- Save 32% on the Roku Premiere at Amazon - HD/4K/HDR streaming media player, simple remote, and premium HDMI cable
- Save 24% on the Roku Streaming Stick+ at Amazon - HD/4K/HDR streaming device with long-range wireless and voice remote with TV controls
- Save 30% on the Roku Express at Amazon - streaming media player that gives access to free TV, live news, sports, and more
Best Fire TV, Apple TV & Roku TV deals:
- Save up to 30% on the latest Fire Smart TVs & Fire 4K TVs - check the latest deals on Toshiba & Insignia Fire TV sets at the Prime Day sale
- Save on the latest Apple TV 4K & Apple TV streaming media players - save on 32GB & 64GB Apple TV 4th Gen media players
- Save up to $153 on the TCL 1080p Smart Roku LED TV (2019) at Amazon - available in 32, 40, 43 and 49 inches and access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes
- Save up to 31% on the TCL 4K Smart LED Roku TV (2019) at Amazon - with striking 4K UHD picture performance with HDR technology, available in 43, 50, 55, 65 and 75 inches
- Save up to $70 on the Hisense R8 Series Roku Smart TV (2020) at Amazon - Dolby Vision and Atmos 4K ULED TV with Alexa compatibility and voice remote, available in 55 and 65 inches
- Save 36% on the Toshiba 43-inch 4K UHD TV Fire TV Edition at Amazon (Prime Exclusive) - this highly rated LED TV offers breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality
- Save $120 on the all-new Toshiba 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV Edition at Amazon (Prime Exclusive) - with Dolby Vision and over 500,000 movies and TV episodes
In need of some more Roku, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Fire TV Stick & Apple TV deals? Click here to check out the full selection of active deals on the Amazon Prime Day page.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals last for a brief amount of time. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Prime members get exclusive deals on Prime Day, Amazon’s two-day site-wide sale that offers deals on a wide range of products such as Amazon devices, laptops, apparel, and more.
Don’t have an Amazon Prime membership? Start your 30-day free trial and get in on all the best Prime Day deals.
Prime Day shoppers enjoy exclusive access to impressive deals on streaming sticks & boxes such as NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Roku, Apple TV & Fire TV Stick during the two-day sale. Amazon’s new Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick Lite join the retailer’s selection of streaming sticks. Both have Full HD resolution and support HDR10+, but only the Fire TV Stick’s remote control has power and volume buttons to control TVs. The Fire TV Stick 4K continues to be the flagship model with 4K Ultra HD streaming.
Most manufacturers are betting big on 4K and HDR technologies. The Apple TV 4K that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos remains a favorite streaming media player option for plenty of users.
Meanwhile, the Roku Ultra is considered as the company’s ultimate streaming media player. It comes with 4K and HDR and guarantees a great entertainment experience, with support for popular services such as Disney+, Netflix, and Apple TV. It also has Roku TV, a smart TV that’s running the brand’s operating system made in partnership with Hisense.
NVIDIA’s latest SHIELD TV and SHIELD TV Pro models boast 4K HDR and HDR10 as well. They also have a feature that upscales 720p and 1080p to 4K using artificial intelligence. The only difference between the two is the SHIELD TV Pro has more RAM and space and a larger form factor.
Most manufacturers are betting big on 4K and HDR technologies. The Apple TV remains as a favorite streaming media player option for plenty of users, namely the Apple TV 4K that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos.
Moreover, the Roku Ultra is considered as the company’s ultimate streaming media player. It comes with 4K and HDR and guarantees a great entertainment experience with support for popular services such as Disney+, Netflix, and Apple TV. It also has Roku TV, a smart TV that’s running the brand’s operating system made in partnership with Hisense.
NVIDIA’s latest Shield TV and Shield TV Pro models boast 4K HDR and HDR10 as well. They also have a feature that upscales 720p and 1080p to 4K using artificial intelligence. The only difference between the two is the Shield TV Pro has more RAM and space and a larger form factor.
Over the course of Prime Day 2019 sales for Amazon surpassed the previous Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
Looking for more deals on Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Roku & NVIDIA SHIELD TV streaming devices? Click here to access the full selection of active deals on the Amazon Prime Day sale page.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)