SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#healthcare--OODA Health, a healthcare technology company focused on empowering patients, providers and payers with real-time healthcare payments and collaborative real-time interactions, today announced Transforming the Patient Billing Experience through Payer-Provider Collaboration, a webinar featuring Jeff Semenchuk, Chief Innovation Officer, Blue Shield of California, Steve Scharmann, VP, Revenue Cycle Management, CommonSpirit Health, and Seth Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder, OODA Health. The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, March 10, 1:30 – 2:15 p.m. Pacific Time.
Speakers: A panel of leading healthcare industry executives:
- Jeff Semenchuk, Chief Innovation Officer, Blue Shield of California
- Steve Scharmann, VP, Revenue Cycle Management, CommonSpirit Health
- Seth Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder, OODA Health
Session Description: Improving the patient experience while lowering administrative costs are critical priorities for payers and providers. To accomplish these priorities, leading payers and providers are reimagining patient billing through a unique collaborative model.
- How to improve patient billing interactions while lowering administrative costs
- How payers and providers are reimagining patient billing through a unique collaborative model
A new approach that enables each party to do what they do best:
- Providers focusing on delivering high-quality care; and
- Health plans offering members a modern, intuitive consumer experience
- How to partner with a third-party technology organization to optimize the billing process while delivering balanced benefits for providers and payers
- Tips on lessons learned, overcoming challenges and realizing benefits
About OODA Health
OODA Health’s mission is to transform healthcare administration by enabling real-time payments between patients, providers and payers. We’re focused on eliminating the friction and delays in current payment processes that will save $400B of wasted spend, improve the member experience and inspire greater collaboration between providers and payers. Leveraging an innovative technology platform, OODA Health partners with leading health plans and providers including Anthem, Dignity Health, a part of CommonSpirit Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Blue Shield of California, Hill Physicians Medical Group and others. For more information about OODA Health, please visit www.ooda-health.com.