A review of the best DJI drones Black Friday 2019 deals right now, featuring the top DJI Mavic Pro, Air, Spark & Phantom quadcopter sales
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top DJI deals for Black Friday 2019? Deal reviewers at Deal Stripe have published their list of the best DJI Phantom, Spark & Mavic drone deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best DJI.com deals:
- Save up to $100 on DJI Osmo Pocket & Action Cams - at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $120 on DJI Ronin handheld 3-axis camera gimbals - at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $350 on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & more Mavic drones at the DJI Black Friday sale
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $100 on DJI Goggles - at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to 40% on DJI drones, handheld gimbals & VR goggles - at the DJI.com Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
Best Walmart DJI deals:
- Save up to 45% on a wide range of DJI Mavic, Spark & Phantom drones at Walmart
- Save up to $400 on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & more top-rated DJI Mavic drones
- Save up to 43% on DJI Phantom 4 Certified refurbished drones at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on DJI Spark drones - at Walmart
Best Amazon DJI deals:
- Save up to $450 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon
- Save up to 30% on DJI Mavic Air, Mini, Pro & Mavic 2 drones at Amazon
- Save up to $400 on DJI Mavic Pro drones & bundles at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on DJI Spark mini drones at Amazon
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The trend of drone purchases has increased in recent years. According to the FAA, there are more than 2 million drones that have been registered just in 2018. This is due to the technology that is being incorporated in these devices. DJI is a major contributor to the sales of drones in the US. The DJI Mavic Pro with OcuSync is used for aerial photography. The Mavic Air is an excellent choice for beginners because it has stability technology and can be controlled by phone or controller. The DJI Spark is dubbed as a “selfie drone” while the DJI Phantom is known as a semi-professional smart drone.
How much percentage off do retailers usually give on Black Friday? Retailers typically place considerable discounts on their products during Black Friday. In 2018, Adobe Digital Insights found that deals on toys were offered at an average savings of 31%.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)