Cyber Monday experts share the best Beats headphones & speaker deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cyber Monday Beats deals are here. Experts at Saver Trends have compared the best Beats by Dre Studio3, Solo2, Solo Pro, Solo3, Pill+ and Powerbeats3 wireless headphones and Bluetooth speaker deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Beats deals:
● Save up to $50 on the Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones - at Amazon (limited time deal)
● Save up to $110 on Powerbeats wireless earphones at Amazon - check the latest deals on the Powerbeats3 & Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones
● Save up to 57% on Beats Solo wireless headphones at Amazon - click to see the latest prices on the latest Beats Solo Pro & Solo3 wireless headphones from the Matte and Club collections
● Beats Solo Pro available now at Walmart - check the latest deals on the top-rated Solo Pro headphones with active noise cancelation
● Save up to $134 on Beats by Dre wireless noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Beats Studio3, Powerbeats3, Solo Pro and Solo 3
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Beats by Dr. Dre’s lines of wireless headphones and speakers continue to be among the top choices for the premium audio experience. The Beats Solo3 Wireless features up to 40 hours of battery life while the noise-canceling Beats Studio3 Wireless can last up to 22 hours with Pure ANC on. Both Beats Solo3 and Studio3 are available in a wide variety of styles and colors. Meanwhile, the Beats Pill+ wireless speakers pack powerful, impressive sound in its lightweight, compact design. The Beats Pill+ can be synced with another Pill for a dual surround experience.
How is Cyber Monday different from Black Friday? The Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday began being called Cyber Monday as retailers started extending their Black Friday sales into the next week by focusing on online deals. These deals include savings on new items as well as extensions of previous sales.
Since 2010, when over $1 billion USD in sales were generated, Cyber Monday has continued to be one of the biggest annual shopping days.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)