Sales experts review the top Black Friday TV deals for shoppers in 2019 featuring deals available at Amazon and Walmart
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our expert pick of the best Black Friday deals on Smart TVs, 4K TVs and Samsung TVs reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Deal Tomato.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to 53% on Samsung TVs at Amazon.com - check live prices on top-rated Samsung QLED 8K and 4K TVs, Premium UHD models & The Frame TV
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling TCL, LG, Samsung and Vizio TVs
- Save up to $600 on a wide range of Smart TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save up to $350 on a wide range of LG Full HD & OLED TVs at Walmart.com
- Save up to $800 on LG, Samsung & Sony 4K & HD TVs at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 55% on best-selling LG, Vizio, Samsung & TCL TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $1,304 on a wide range of 55”, 65” & 70” 4K TVs at Amazon - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
From TV sets to mobile phones, Samsung is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to electronics. Their Smart TV models boast cutting-edge technology with innovative features that make them stand out from the rest. A 4k TV from Samsung comes with crystal clear display and bright colors that elevate a user’s viewing experience. There are size options available depending on one’s preference. One can choose from a 55 inch, 65 inch or 70 inch TV display, available at Walmart and Amazon.
What percentage off do stores normally offer on Black Friday? Most stores normally offer Black Friday discounts from 20% off all the way up to over 50% on select products.
More and more shoppers prefer shopping online rather than braving the traffic and long lines in brick-and-mortar shops during Black Friday. In 2018, the National Retail Federation reported that 41.4 million people shopped online, 17.6% more than the 34.7 million who shopped exclusively in stores.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)