Experts at Consumer Articles list the top Sprint cell phone plan Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on the latest Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy & more Android smartphones
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Black Friday Sprint deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Consumer Articles have reviewed the top Apple Watch 5, iPad Pro and iPhone 8, XR, 11 Pro, Pixel 4, 4 XL and Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus cell phone Black Friday deals and are sharing their top picks below
Best iPhone deals:
- Save up to 50% on the Apple iPhone 11
- Get the iPhone 8 for $5/mo with Sprint Flex lease (Offer ends 12/26)
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to 60% on the Apple iPhone XR - at Sprint
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models
- Switch to Sprint and save $150 when you lease iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Owned (Offer ends 12/5)
Best Android deals:
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10+ & more Samsung Galaxy smartphones - featuring discounts on the latest flagship S10 and Note10 Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 68% on Google Pixel 3 & 4 smartphones - including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage at Sprint
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus, LG & HTC smartphones
- Save over 50% on select LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases
Best smartwatch & tablet deals:
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) - check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 78% off on a wide range of Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini (including the latest 7th Gen models) (ends 1/9)
- iPad 7th Gen for $99.99 (ends 1/9)
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices - find the latest Galaxy Tab tablets and 2-in-1 devices on sale at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy Watches - save now on the top-rated Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A prepaid cell phone from Sprint comes at a pay-as-you-go arrangement. Customers are free to use an existing Apple iPhone X or get a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus to use with a Sprint SIM card. Other devices such as the Apple Watch 5 Nike or Apple iPad Pro are offered by Sprint in monthly installments as well.
How many days do Amazon and Walmart run their Black Friday sales for? As the actual date of Thanksgiving shifts every year, so do the dates for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year, Black Friday is on November 29th while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
Black Friday deals are posted on Amazon from the beginning of November through to early December. Amazon posts new deals regularly over the course of the Black Friday sales week. This year Walmart will also be offering their Black Friday deals earlier than ever. Starting from October 25th, Walmart is providing discounts on a number of items including electronics, gaming, toys, home and sporting goods. Online deal hunters get a headstart at Walmart, with holiday offers normally appearing on the retailer’s website the night before Thanksgiving. The launch of in-store deals usually occurs the next day.
Holiday sales continue through to Cyber Monday with Amazon offering deals until the end of the following week, naming the event the Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)