Unprecedented migrations to remote workforces, network changes, new devices, and shortages of resources as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in new cyber challenges for businesses.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#covid19--Foresite, a managed security and cyber-consulting services provider, today announced they are offering free cybersecurity services for small to medium enterprises to assist with cybersecurity challenges as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
“As businesses rush to mobilize remote workforces, ensuring appropriate cybersecurity controls should be a top priority for business leaders,” said Marc Brungardt, President at Foresite. “As the remote workforce has surged, the cyberattack vector has increased significantly. Employees are particularly susceptible to phishing exploits, with millions of new and personal network devices now accessing the company network remotely. Access management and patching are critical at this time as ransomware and other exploits are increasing to take advantage of these easy targets.”
Services Foresite is offering through their ProVision Managed Security Services Platform include:
- Free External Vulnerability Scan: Identify unknown vulnerabilities in critical business systems that may have resulted from changes or additions to your network.
- Free Phishing Awareness Campaign for up to 250 users: End-users represent one of the easiest exploits for cyberattacks. Many employees not accustomed to working remotely will be receiving seemingly real email requests looking to exploit your business. These attacks can be the root cause of ransomware and other problems that can shut down your company.
- Free Firewall Monitoring and Management for 30 days: Many businesses have had to make new firewall and VPN changes to accommodate remote workforces. We can help with firewall audits, rule reviews and changes while providing monitoring and management.
- Free O365 Cybersecurity Monitoring for 30 days: Many businesses have adopted O365 as an important remote collaboration solution. Cybersecurity monitoring O365 can be a challenge for many businesses. Foresite will monitor the security for your O365 deployment ensuring you are off to a safe start.
- Free Vulnerability Patch Management Assessment: We can provide deep insight into critical missing patches, asset inventory, and software installed on your endpoints. This is of concern right now as many businesses deployed thousands of new mobile devices, many not configured to control security objectives appropriately or meet compliance standards.
- Free Cybersecurity Advice: If you have questions about cybersecurity or compliance best practices, we want to help. Simply reach out to us at WFH@foresite.com.
“In these challenging and uncertain times, we are here for our customers and partners to help them make good decisions regarding their cybersecurity execution,” said Brungardt. “We will work together to make sure businesses are operating as securely as possible doing our part to see them through this crisis. We are all in this together.”
Foresite is a global provider of managed security, cyber consulting, and compliance services focused on delivering comprehensive solutions to protect our clients from increasingly persistent cyberthreats. Foresite’s solutions empower organizations with vigilance and expertise to proactively identify, respond, and remediate cyberattacks and breaches. For more information, visit us at https://foresite.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Kingdom Office: