Here’s a list of the best early JBL speaker & audio Black Friday 2019 deals available right now, including the latest JBL Charge 4 & Flip 5 sales
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Looking for the best JBL Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Retail Fuse have identified the top early Black Friday JBL Charge, Flip, speaker, soundbar & headphones deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best JBL deals:
- Save up to 60% off on JBL Charge & Flip Bluetooth speakers, JBL Boomboxes, soundbars & wireless headphones - at the JBL online store
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of JBL waterproof wireless speakers & JBL headphones at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated JBL Flip, Charge, Pulse & Clip Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to 33% on JBL Charge 4 & 3 Bluetooth speakers at Amazon - the latest waterproof JBL Charge 4 can connect up to 2 devices & boasts of up to 20 hours of playtime
- Save on JBL home theater speakers & sound systems - at JBL.com
- Save on JBL portable Bluetooth speakers & accessories - at Macys.com
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Water-resistant compact speakers are a forte of JBL, with their Bluetooth enabled Charge 4 and Flip 5 top-billing their portable audio equipment offerings. The JBL Flip 5 produces a much larger sound than its small frame suggests, and it can last for up to 12 hours on a single charge. The JBL Charge 4 features an even longer battery life at up to 20 hours.
Does Amazon have Black Friday sales? Shoppers look to Walmart and Amazon yearly to find the best discounts during black Friday and Cyber Monday.
E-commerce news portal Internet Retailer named Amazon.com Inc as the number one e-retailer in the US in its 2019 US Top 1000. Its Top 1000 report ranks the top web retailers according to their online sales. Amazon shoppers can expect deep discounts on the top retailer’s wide array of products. The e-commerce giant also releases special new deals everyday for holiday shoppers.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)