With the Beta Launch of the Tray Connector SDK, Enhanced Enterprise Connectors, and New On-premise Connectivity Options, the Tray Platform Enables Universal Connectivity to Bring Business Processes to Life at Enterprise Scale
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tray.io, whose General Automation Platform enables citizen automators in any business role to build enterprise-class integrations and automation themselves in a low-code environment, today announced significant connectivity advancements of the Tray Platform, including new and improved connectors for dozens of leading enterprise services such as NetSuite, Snowflake, and Twilio. The company also announced the beta launch of its Connector SDK and new on-premise connectivity options, delivering true universal connectivity for the enterprise. With its latest enhancements, the Tray Platform empowers both technical and non-technical users with the flexibility to integrate any application and automate mission-critical businesses processes at scale.
Enterprise workflow automations present inherent challenges due to the breadth of applications used across both technical and line-of-business teams. Effectively building a diverse set of automations across the enterprise requires connectivity with all systems, particularly to enable business users to manage and maintain these workflows themselves. Leveraging the Tray Platform, business teams and IT departments can quickly eliminate the pain of integrating sprawling technology stacks, whether these applications are cloud-based, on-premises, or custom-built solutions. With true enterprise connectivity, the Tray Platform enables line-of-business teams, developers, and technologists to efficiently automate processes for any technology stack with integration support for any enterprise application.
Easily Automate Intricate Business Processes at Scale for Outsized Business Results
“The true competitive advantage for enterprises today is the ability to establish, execute on, and continually evolve their unique business processes. Our latest technical achievements provide the exact integrations and automated workflows that enterprises need to increase agility and drive innovation,” said Rich Waldron, CEO and co-founder of Tray.io. “Freed from connectivity restrictions, technical debt, and the lack of internal resources, enterprises using the Tray Platform can focus on what matters most to the business. We’re continuing to double-down on our investment in the Tray Platform to ensure any builder can access our cutting-edge automation and unlimited scalability.”
By enabling ubiquitous, rapid integration capabilities to any builder, organizations can quickly improve enterprise agility and create a sustainable competitive advantage through improved process automation.
The latest advancements of the Tray Platform include:
- Enhanced Enterprise Connectivity: New and improved connectors with best-of-breed enterprise applications, including UltiPro, Twilio, Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights), Anaplan, Datadog, Snowflake, Microsoft Power BI, three leading Oracle applications (Oracle Bronto, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys), and more than a dozen Amazon Web Services (AWS) applications.
- NetSuite Connector: Tray.io has released a fully rebuilt connector for NetSuite, the leading, integrated cloud business software suite for business accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and ecommerce software, based on its REST API. This release greatly improves the speed of NetSuite integrations and makes it easier to use for both technical and non-technical users.
- Connector SDK Beta Launch: Leveraging Tray.io’s newly released Connector SDK, developers can now build and deploy custom connectors themselves within the Tray Platform, without needing to rely on pre-built connectors or wait for Tray.io’s team of engineers to get started. Additionally, once a newly built connector is deployed within the customer’s ecosystem, it can be used across the enterprise by any user, to integrate any application, including cloud-based, on-premises, and homegrown services.
- On-premise Connectivity: With on-premise connectivity, the Tray Platform securely mediates information transfers between on-premises and cloud applications, connecting internal and hosted applications to cloud services as a part of automated workflows.
- Python Connector: Widely used by technical professionals, such as data scientists, the Tray Platform’s Python Connector enables users to natively leverage Python scripts within workflow automation projects.
- Log Streaming: With the ability to programmatically import workflow execution data into third-party services, the Tray Platform provides advanced functionality for real-time monitoring and analytics.
To learn more about the latest enhancements of the Tray Platform, sign up for a demo.
At Tray.io, we believe that any organization can and should automate. With the Tray Platform, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today, businesses such as Intercom, Segment, and Outreach rely on Tray.io to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use every day.
Bhava Communications for Tray.io
+1 (310) 941-7251