A review of the best AT&T, Boost Mobile, Verizon & Sprint Cyber Monday 2019 deals right now, featuring the top Apple & Android smartphone plan sales
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Cyber Monday cell phone deals from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon are being listed below by the sales experts at Deal Tomato.
Best Verizon deals:
- Get up to $400 off Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS & XS Max at Verizon
- Save up to $600 off Apple iPhone XS Max and receive a free Apple Watch - at Verizon (when you switch)
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless
- Get up to $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon - when you switch with Unlimited
- Get $150 off a Samsung Tab S6 during Black Friday weekend - at Verizon
- Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ - at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
- Save $350 on Galaxy S10e and get a free Galaxy Watch - while supplies last, at Verizon
Best Sprint deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus, LG & HTC smartphones
- Save up to 68% on Google Pixel 3 & 4 smartphones
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition - at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch - check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (ends 1/9)
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices
Best Boost Mobile deals:
- Save over 60% off select phones at the Boost Mobile Black Friday sale - online only
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones with no contracts at Boost Mobile
- Save up to $270 on Apple iPhones with no contracts at Boost Mobile
Best AT&T deals:
- Get the Google Pixel 4 for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 - at AT&T
- Get a FREE Samsung TV when you buy a Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ - at AT&T
- Get the LG G8X ThinQ for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to $950 on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10
- Save 20% on select AirPods (ends 12/5)
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Among the top telecom providers at present are Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and US Cellular. All these networks provide top-notch service and wide 4G LTE coverage. In addition to their network reliability, they further offer attractive smartphone plans for Apple and Android users. Flagship cell phones such as the Apple iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel 4 XL are available unlocked or through their unlimited service plans. Meanwhile, Boost Mobile also carries the latest cell phones through their prepaid and no contract plans.
What can shoppers expect from Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday was originally conceived by retailers to encourage shoppers to make their purchases online. New deals and more discounts are typically offered by online retailers on Cyber Monday.
Amazon continues to dominate Cyber Monday sales amongst online retailers. Roughly 72% of the total online sales revenue generated during this period in 2018 came from Amazon.com.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)