Early Black Friday Fitbit deals for 2019 are here, compare the best savings on Fitbit Charge 3, 2, HR, Versa and Ionic smartwatches.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the best early Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge and Alta HR Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on Fitbit smartwatches and activity trackers.
Best Fitbit deals:
- Save up to 23% on Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge, Alta models at Amazon - savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
- Save on Fitbit Versa & Versa Lite smartwatches at Amazon - check deals on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa smartwatches
- Save on Fitbit Charge 3, 2 & Charge HR activity trackers at Amazon - Fitbit’s Charge 3 was voted 2018 Fitness Tracker of the Year by Wareable
- Save on Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers at Walmart
- Save $34.95 on the Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch at Walmart
Best wearables and smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 53% on Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung smartwatches and Apple Watches at Amazon
- Save up to 72% on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon - including savings on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Save up to 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com - save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
One of the best activity trackers money can buy is the Fitbit Charge 3 featuring swim tracking and a bigger screen than the Fitbit Charge 2. The Fitbit Versa 2 is also a solid option with an always-on display function, although the older Fitbit Versa offers better value for money. The Fitbit Versa Lite is the most affordable member of the family but can’t store music. The Fitbit Flex remains the most iconic of all their products, however.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? Deal hunters can find the biggest store-wide sales on Amazon and Walmart during this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Last year, Amazon’s Black Friday sale saw over 700,000 fashion items and one million toys sold within the first nine hours of its launch. Aside from their offer last Black Friday of free shipping for any item regardless of its price, Amazon also provides customers access to gift guides for their extensive product selection. Combined with a more convenient online experience compared to in-store visits, users have few reasons not to complete their shopping on the Amazon website.
Black Friday was also a big success for Walmart, as it received 132 million online visitors throughout the entire shopping holiday season last year.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)