Compare the best Cyber Monday SSD deals for 2019 and save on top-rated external Samsung Solid State Drive (SSD) & HP SSD laptops with 500GB, 1TB, 2TB & larger storage
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SSD Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on a wide range of internal and external 1TB, 2TB and 4TB Solid State Drive from Samsung, Kingston and SanDisk and top-rated SSD laptops listed below by the deals experts at Consumer Walk.
Best SSD deals:
- Save up to 40% on Samsung 1TB, 2TB & 500GB SSDs at Walmart
- Save up to $820 on laptops with SSD storage at HP.com
- Save up to $300 on Samsung external & portable SSDs - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Samsung external 1TB & more solid state drives
- Save up to 60% on Acer, Lenovo, HP, Kingston & ASUS SSD laptops at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of external and internal solid state drives (SSDs) at Walmart - check the latest deals on top-rated SSDs from brands like Samsung and SanDIsk, who offer portable SSDs up to 1TB
- Save up to 43% on internal & external solid state drives (SSDs) at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The solid state drive is slowly replacing the hard disk drive, especially among newer laptop models. Not only does an SSD offer faster processing, but also longer battery life. Those aiming to upgrade their laptop drive have a solid choice in the Samsung SSD 970 EVO, a high-end internal M.2 PCI Express SSD. For additional space without opening up the laptop, the Adata SD600Q external hard drive with 1TB capacity is a good option.
What is on offer on Cyber Monday? Retailers heavily focus on their online promotions after the Thanksgiving weekend rolls over. Cyber Monday deals typically feature savings on new products as well as continuations of current sales.
Amazon reported that Cyber Monday in 2018 was the biggest sales event in their history at the time.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)