Spending Lab review the best early Monitor deals for Black Friday 2019. Save on the latest computer, gaming, curved & 4K monitors from top brands
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early monitor Black Friday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest early savings on Samsung, HP, G Sync, Samsung, LG, ASUS & Acer monitors listed below by the deals experts at Spending Lab.
Best Monitor deals:
- Save up to 52% on a wide range of HP monitors - check live deals on top-rated HP curved monitors, Ultraslim Full-HD monitors, Ultrawide monitors and gaming monitors
- Save up to $200 on gaming monitors & displays - click the link for live prices on best-selling 25-inch, 27-inch, 32-inch and 35-inch gaming monitors at HP.com
- Save up to $1,200 on top-rated 4K monitors - save on a wide range of Ultra HD 4K/5K displays at the HP online sale
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of monitors and displays at Amazon - featuring savings on monitors from top rated brands like Samsung, Acer, HP, Asus and LG
- Save $101.00 on the Samsung 32-inch Curved LED Monitor at Amazon
- Save $130 on the LG 32-Inch IPS Monitor with Screen Split at Amazon
- Save up to $140 on top-rated gaming monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals available on 4K gaming monitors, curved monitors, ultrawide monitors and G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Save up to 32% on top-rated 4K monitors at Amazon - including monitors from recommended brands like Samsung, Acer, Asus, HP and LG
- Save up to 50% off on Dell desktops, laptops, monitors and gaming PCs at Dell.com
- Save on select Acer monitors including gaming and 4K monitors at Acer.com
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
It can be difficult to choose a new monitor, as they vary greatly in size, shape, and performance. From gaming monitors to those with 4K LCD or IPS displays, there's a wide range of curved or ultrawide computer monitors available in the market today. Top brands including Samsung, G-Sync, Acer, ASUS, HP and LG are likely to go on sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
How long do Amazon and Walmart’s Black Friday sales run for? In 2019, Black Friday falls on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2nd.
Amazon shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s deals for several weeks before Black Friday as they normally start in early November. As the four-day sales weekend approaches, Amazon releases new deals every hour. Online shoppers can also enjoy early holiday sales through Walmart’s Early Deals Drop starting October 25th. Significant discounts on electronics, home goods, and apparel, among many others, are available until the end of November. Walmart normally starts rolling out Black Friday deals online on November 27th, followed by in-store sales on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Black Friday specials remain on offer until Cyber Monday at most retailers. In recent years, Amazon has been extending their deals for an additional week, so shoppers can expect the retailer’s deals to be available until the following weekend.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate, Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)