DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Future of Quantum Computing, Quantum Networking and Quantum Sensors" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The World of Quantum Technology Business Opportunities
Quantum technology is developing rapidly, from interesting technology to use -cases to business development. Some quantum technologies are already earning money. According to the research division, Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) will reach revenues of around $140 million in 2020 and the market for Quantum Computers will reach approximately $110 million. Quantum technology now embraces quantum computing, QKD, post-quantum cryptography (PQC) and quantum sensors; and of course, all the related software.
As these markets evolve, business people and professionals in the quantum technology field must keep track of all relevant information to make strategic choices. This third quantum technology event will be held in New York, at one of the city's most modern conference facilities. It will be a must-attend event for strategic planners, marketing executives, designers, product managers, engineers, investors, government executives, and others in the quantum technology field. New York is the center of the financial world and this means enhanced attention to our conference from both investors and media outlets.
The Future of Quantum Computing, Quantum Networking, and Quantum Sensors - New York is a follow-on to the highly successful 2019 events in Boston and Europe in 2019.
The event in New York in April 2020 will offer:
- 60 speakers from firms critical to the commercial evolution of quantum technology
- Exhibit space in which leading hardware and software firms, along with service providers will show off their latest products and strategies
- A Symposium devoted to emerging quantum technology components, chips, and materials; all areas that the organizer has identified as profitable opportunities for start-ups
- Another Symposium on end-user experiences. We believe that quantum technology has reached a stage of maturity that sharing end-user experiences is extremely valuable to product designers, strategic planners and investors. The panelists in this session will include pioneer users of quantum technology from financial services, aerospace, pharma, and specialty chemical, healthcare, automotive and transportation, defense, government and R&D
- Plenty of time to network, do deals, meet new customers and see new products. In addition to its educational function, The Future of Quantum Computing, Quantum Networking and Quantum Sensors - New York will help you make new colleagues and discuss new opportunities in the quantum technology space. We are making special provisions to enable attendees to network with speakers and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business.
- Market forecasts and analysis. Attendees will hear about the future potential of quantum technology through several sessions presented by the analysts, including up-to-date forecasts of penetration and revenue generation
- Insight on government policy initiatives, funding programs and networking efforts designed to promote quantum technology in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The Future of Quantum Computing, Quantum Networking, and Quantum Sensors - New York will provide comprehensive insights into the commercial future of all areas of quantum technology, presenting both opportunities available today and future applications for businesses and government.
The Future of Quantum Computing, Quantum Networking, and Quantum Sensors - New York will be jointly organized with 3DR Holdings, which organized the other highly successful quantum technology events. It will be a major learning experience on how quantum technology is evolving, in which marketing and deployment strategies are being pursued and which near-term steps will be taken by everyone from researchers to end-users.
For more information about this conference, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jyp3hr.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900