Sales experts review the top Cyber Monday cell phones and internet deals including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Boost Mobile and more telecoms deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best cell phone Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Boost Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Straight Talk and AT&T deals.
Best Sprint deals:
● Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
● Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition - at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
● Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) - check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
Best AT&T deals:
● Get the Google Pixel 4 for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
● Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at AT&T - check the latest deals on the iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone XS, XR & 8
● Get the LG G8X ThinQ for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
● Save 20% on select AirPods (ends 12/5)
Best Verizon deals:
● Save up to $600 off Apple iPhone XS Max and receive a free Apple Watch - at Verizon (when you switch)
● Get up to $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon - when you switch with Unlimited
● Get $150 off a Samsung Tab S6 during Black Friday weekend - at Verizon
● Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ - at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
● Save $350 on Galaxy S10e and get a free Galaxy Watch - while supplies last, at Verizon
Best Boost Mobile deals:
● Save up to $100 on no contract Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max smartphones - at Boost Mobile
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Consumers can select from among the latest cell phones and various subscription plans from telecommunications companies such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. These carriers also provide 4G and LTE networks for users to connect to to enjoy fast wireless connections. Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, Cricket Wireless and Xfinity are a few of the newer carriers to offer Internet and cellular network services.
Is Cyber Monday still a thing? Cyber Monday falls on the Monday after Black Friday. Historically, retailers focus more on online deals for electronics, appliances and best-selling products during Cyber Monday.
Amazon celebrated Cyber Monday 2018 as their biggest sales event ever at the time.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)