Here’s a review of the top printer & shredder deals for Cyber Monday 2019, including savings on top-rated paper shredders & HP, Canon, Brother & Epson printers
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Cyber Monday printer & paper shredder deals, featuring savings on a wide range of wireless, color, photo, laser and 3D printers from trusted brands such as Canon, HP and Epson. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Cyber Monday team at Deal Tomato.
Best printer & shredder deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of laser printers, wireless printers, photo printers, scanners & supplies at Walmart - including deals on printers from top brands such as HP and Canon
- Save up to $408 on top-rated 3D printers & 3D pens at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Canon inkjet, color printers & printer/scanners at Walmart
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of paper shredders - at Walmart
- Save up to 44% on Canon, Epson, HP & Brother printers at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated desktop photo printers, inkjet computer printers, multifunction printers & more
- Save up to $80 on laser printers, photo paper, drums & toners at Amazon
- Save up to 48% on 3D printers at Amazon
- Save up to 29% on wireless printers at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on Epson photo & laser printers at Amazon
- Save up to $460 on paper shredders at Amazon
- Save on select printers, shredders, ink tanks & toners - at B&H Photo Video
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Having a personal paper shredder and printer is convenient when there is a need to print something, be it plane tickets, class homework, photo collages or tax returns. Wireless versions of color laser printers are particularly popular for home use. Top printers to buy come from brand behemoths HP, Epson, Brothers and Canon. The HP Color LaserJet Pro prints at 28 pages per minute while the Canon Pixma G4210 has an auto-duplex feeder for double-sided printing.
Is it better to shop on Cyber Monday than on Black Friday? Cyber Monday became the marketing term for the first day after the Thanksgiving weekend due to the influx of new online deals released during the last day of Black Friday sales. New deals are typically launched on gadgets and big-ticket home appliances.
Mega retailers Amazon and Walmart garnered 82.5% of online sales made on Cyber Monday last year.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)