- Company expands SaaS offering, while adding stringent data protection and compliance
- Customers are able to choose where their data is stored
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sysdig, Inc., the secure DevOps leader, today announced new data center options in Frankfurt, Germany and on the west coast of the United States, in Oregon, to satisfy growing demand for the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform. The expansion of Sysdig services to additional hosting locations prepares Sysdig for the next stage of growth. The two data centers strengthen data protection standards by adding encryption at rest.
Organizations recognize the advantages that come with cloud native and are rapidly moving to containers and Kubernetes to accelerate innovation. In the current business environment, many companies are speeding cloud-native transitions, and look to Sysdig to address their security, visibility, and compliance requirements for containers. The data centers in Germany and on the west coast of the United States are in addition to the company’s current data center on the east coast of the United States, in Virginia.
“We are adding hosting locations in response to our rapid expansion,” said Suresh Vasudevan, chief executive officer, Sysdig. “The Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform scales to support the largest enterprise cloud deployments, while providing a fast ramp to productivity with our SaaS offering. We have several marquee customers in the EU and they prefer a local data center.”
Key Customer Benefits
- Better EMEA user experience: The German data center enables Sysdig to service European companies with reduced latency.
- Stringent data protection: The new data centers offer full encryption. Data is encrypted at rest in addition to the existing encryption for data in motion across public networks. Sysdig also pursues key independent third-party validations of its security, processes, and services. Sysdig has successfully completed a SOC 2 Type 1 audit and the company is currently going through the SOC 2 Type 2 certification. Sysdig undergoes third-party network penetration testing and source code reviews annually and external network penetration testing quarterly. Customers can use Sysdig knowing their data is being protected properly.
- Green data centers: Sysdig selected data centers that are powered by renewable energy.
New customers have the option to select the data center of their choice. Existing customers can continue to use the Virginia data center or they can switch to one of the new locations. Current customers that choose to use a new data center should contact Sysdig for support. Sysdig has dedicated teammates that will help customers transition.
The German data center will be available later this month, while the data center in Oregon is operational now. Learn more about how Sysdig can help organizations ensure compliance.
Sysdig enables companies to confidently run cloud-native workloads in production. With the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform, cloud teams embed security, validate compliance, and maximize performance and availability. The Sysdig platform is open by design with the scale, performance, and usability enterprises demand. The largest companies rely on Sysdig for cloud-native security and visibility. Learn more at sysdig.com.
Amanda McKinney Smith