Our round-up of the best HDR and smart TV deals for Cyber Monday 2019, featuring 4K TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL and more top brands
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best 4K TV deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at Deal Tomato have found the best 55 inch, 65 inch and 70 inch smart & 4K TV deals from LG, Samsung, Sony and TCL and are listing them below.
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of Smart TVs and 4K TVs at Walmart- check live prices on 32, 50, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $1,304 on 32”, 50”, 55”, 65” & 70” TVs at Walmart - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to $1,000 on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling Samsung, Vizio, TCL, LG and Roku TVs
- Save up to $500 on TCL 6-Series 4K TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $700 on 65-inch Vizio TVs & 4K TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $600 on a wide range of smart TVs at Amazon
- Save up to $370 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 32, 50, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save up to $350 on a wide range of LG Full HD & OLED TVs at Walmart.com
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A smart TV is capable of connecting to the internet and streaming shows directly. A 70 inch 4k TV with smart features enables users to enjoy smooth and clear movie streaming from a short distance away. Walmart on Amazon stocks a large selection of 55 inch, 65 inch and other size televisions from big brands like Samsung, LG and Sony. These are expected to go on sale on Black Friday 2019.
Are there still Cyber Monday sales this year? The majority of Black Friday deals typically end after Cyber Monday. A term that originated in 2005, Cyber Monday sees many retailers offering impressive online deals on a wide array of electronics, gadgets and big-ticket items.
The amount of revenue generated during Cyber Monday 2018 totalled $7.9 billion, as reported by Adobe Analytics.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)