Announcing New Identity 3.0 Capabilities Enabling Holistic Security
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Saviynt (www.saviynt.com), ranked in the top third of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in the US and a thought leader in converging Identity Governance, Cloud Security and Cloud Privileged Access Management solutions, announced new advancements to its platform at its annual conference, Saviynt Converge ‘19.
Now in its third year, the two days of highly attended boot camps, panel discussions, showcases, and sessions focusing on the convergence of Identity and Security drew customers, partners, and industry experts to collaborate. Fourteen organizations participated as sponsors for the conference, and Saviynt CEO Amit Saha and Founder and Executive Chairman Sachin Nayyar wowed an audience three times larger than the prior year as they unveiled the latest innovations and upcoming capabilities, including:
- Intelligent Identity Hub and Risk Exchange: Taking Saviynt platform to the next level, the Intelligent Identity Hub (Identity 3.0) delivers a game changing, single stop solution for all contextual identity risk information. It has been designed keeping the consumerization of enterprise identity in mind. Additionally, the Risk Exchange brings a multidimensional risk model that helps in exchanging information from sources such as SIEM, UEBA, CASB and vulnerability management, in real-time and enables organizations to make intelligent access decisions
- Saviynt Exchange: Saviynt unveiled an online community to jumpstart, accelerate and drive better maturity of deployments across its customers. The platform enables Saviynt and its customers and partners to collaboratively share implementation best practices, compliance controls, segregation of duty rulesets, configuration elements, and industry solution packs
- Saviynt Identity Insights: With 1.4 billion identity associations and over 25,000 managed applications, Saviynt has the largest cloud-based Identity Governance warehouse. Advanced analytics and machine learning applied to this breadth of data enables Saviynt to provide deep insights and benchmark an enterprise’s IAM maturity across industry verticals and its peers, identify baselined control deficiencies, provide remediation recommendations, improve adoption health card and more
- Immersive User Experience: The platform continues to refine the user experience, delivering an interface tailored to different personas. Adopting a consumerization approach to user experience allows Saviynt to deliver a simple yet decision-focused end user interaction, aimed at reducing risk exposure. Saviynt also announced several industry leading features such as Saviynt Assist, a browser plug-in for placing inline access requests, decision consultation with Slack and Microsoft Teams, and embedded ServiceNow application that create a seamless and multi-channel governance experience
- Saviynt Connector BOT: Enterprises can now train an embedded RPA bot in Saviynt to perform identity lifecycle management activities on applications that lack necessary automation API interfaces. This drives automation of access fulfilment to a whole new level thereby reducing human error in performing such administrative activities and expediting applications under identity governance purview
- Multi-Cloud PAM: Saviynt’s industry-recognized cloud-based Privileged Access Manager and Security Analyzer is now being extended to identify and manage risk configurations and privileged access across all major IaaS providers including AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud and IBM Cloud. In addition, Saviynt now secures privileged access for Windows workloads, serverless, Kubernetes, Office 365, Workday and any SaaS app to create a central single pane for privileged and security governance
- Access Governance for Microsoft Teams: Saviynt now delivers identity lifecycle management and content inspection of permissions and roles, file shares, and external collaborators in Microsoft Teams to create a secure collaboration platform in conjunction with Microsoft Azure AD
- Data Access Governance for on-premise: Saviynt announced immediate availability of data classification and content inspection for on-premise Windows and UNIX file shares in addition to online collaboration providers such as Office 365, Box, NetApp and more
Mr. Saha stated, “Saviynt continually pioneers new capabilities, meeting and anticipating the needs of digitally transforming organizations. Our relentless desire for the success and security of our customers drives our innovation. With the new product launches at Converge ’19, Saviynt has further cemented its lead in Identity Governance and cloud PAM markets.”
Many of Saviynt’s announced features are already available or will be delivered early in 2020, exemplifying the customer obsession and industry vision Saviynt personifies.
Saviynt’s Identity 3.0 is the innovative, disruptive Identity Governance and Administration solution. We converge IGA, granular application access, cloud security and cloud privileged access into our Intelligent Identity Hub, where we draw the security perimeter at identity and ensure the principle of least privilege with usage analytics. We provide industry’s most comprehensive out-of-the-box continuous compliance controls library and cross-application Separation of Duties (SOD) risk rules for mission-critical applications such as SAP, Oracle Cloud ERP / EBS, Epic, Cerner, Infor, MS Dynamics GP, PeopleSoft, Salesforce and Workday. Saviynt’s governance solution extends security for IaaS providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, and collaboration or data storage platforms such as Office 365, SharePoint, Box, NetApp and more. Saviynt has recently ranked number #1535 in the Inc 5000 list of America’s Fasting Growing Private Companies.