BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find all the best Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+ smartphone and Galaxy Watch deals for Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Galaxy cell phone deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Saver Trends.
Best Samsung Galaxy S10 deals:
- Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ - at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
- Save $350 on Galaxy S10e and get a free Galaxy Watch - while supplies last, at Verizon
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10e for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to 45% on the Samsung Galaxy S10 - at Sprint (including deals on the Galaxy S10 5G smartphone)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5/mo - pick up the Galaxy S10e on sale now at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 20% on unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+ & S10 smartphones - at Walmart
- Save up to $330 on unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10+ bundles at Amazon - save on Samsung’s flagship smartphone bundles with Galaxy Buds wireless earphones
More Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones with no contracts at Boost Mobile
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy & Gear S3 smartwatches at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy Tab A, E, S2, S3, S5 & S6 tablets - at Walmart
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung continues to get more than 40 percent of the market share in the mobile phone industry in the US. This is due to the fact that most Americans choose to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note10 and the Samsung Galaxy S10. It is much the same as last year’s sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and the Galaxy S9, two of the leading models from Samsung in 2018.
Most of the different competing cell phone manufacturers produce state-of-the-art camera lenses that can make high-quality images. The Samsung Galaxy S10 is no different. It has three lenses--a telephoto lens, wide lens and an ultrawide lens. This is one of the major upgrades to the Samsung Galaxy S9. The same is true with Samsung Galaxy Note10 which improves on the dual-lens cameras of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Line plans and unlocked versions of best selling Samsung Galaxy smartphones are available from top network providers at lower prices during Cyber Monday.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)