PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Prosperoware, a thought-leading SaaS & enterprise software company for collaborations systems, announces selection of its CAM platform as a prominent 2020 Privacy Tech Vendor by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). CAM is an enterprise digital transformation and governance platform for collaboration systems, such as Microsoft Teams, designed to improve adoption, enhance processes around management of office documents for projects or engagements, and reduce risks related to privacy & cybersecurity.
The annual IAPP Tech Vendor Report presents an overview of the privacy technology industry, highlighting solutions designed for regulatory compliance. CAM has been selected as a leading Activity Monitoring, Data Discovery, and Data Mapping solution amongst more than 300 other solutions.
The risk with organizations using many systems is that without strict governance there is a risk of data sprawl. Users find it challenging to locate workspaces, Teams, Channels, folders, or documents, while risk professionals struggle to understand the context or business purpose to ensure data is properly secured and disposed. CAM has been designed to enable organizations to set processes around automatic provisioning of projects (e.g. workspaces, folders, teams, channels, etc.) through templates across collaboration systems resulting in digital transformation. Once content is in the right place, organizations obtain governance, reducing privacy & cybersecurity risks.
“Our unique approach relies on adding context by applying rich metadata to identify projects, matters, engagements, etc. to workspaces, Teams, Channels, and folders across collaboration systems.” says Keith Lipman, CEO & Co-founder at Prosperoware. “Users leverage critical metadata to locate content, while risk professionals focus on data security and disposition instead of trying to determine context.”
Key CAM features:
- Automatic provisioning of workspaces, Teams, Channels, and folders from Project Portfolio Management, CRM etc., or through human workflow using templates
- Rich, custom metadata for project or document context
- Unified directory for project location
- Provision internal & external users, manage permissions, and integrate with ethical wall systems
- Data Loss Prevention including activity monitoring and bulk security & metadata changes
- Set data disposition policies or apply legal hold
- Integration with Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner), File Shares, iManage, NetDocuments, and more