Amazon Prime Day deals researchers rate the best early UHD 4K & Smart TV deals for Prime Day, featuring savings on 4K Sony & LG OLED TVs, Samsung Crystal & QLED TVs & TCL 4K & Smart TVs
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best early Smart TV & 4K TV deals for Amazon Prime Day 2020, including all the latest Vizio, Sony, TCL, LG & Samsung TV deals. Explore the best deals listed below.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to 42% on TVs from top manufacturers including Samsung, LG, Sony & TCL - at the Prime Day sale
- Save up to $403 on a wide range of TVs at the Prime Day sale - click the link for all the latest deals on smart TVs, 4K TVs, OLED TVs & more
- Save up to $202 on Samsung TVs including Samsung 4K, QLED & smart TVs - click the link for the latest deals on best-selling Samsung 4K TVs and Samsung QLED televisions with over a billion shades of color
- Save up to $403 on LG TVs & LG OLED TVs - check out the full range of LG LED TVs & OLED TVs on sale for Prime Day
- Save up to 42% on TCL TVs - check all the latest deals on TCL Smart LED Roku TVs and TCL 4K Ultra HD televisions
- Save up to $402 on Sony TVs including Sony 4K TVs & Sony BRAVIA televisions - at the Prime Day sale
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to 30% on 4K TVs at the Amazon Prime Day sale - save on top-rated 4K Ultra HD TVs from top manufacturers such as Sony, Samsung, LG and TCL
- Save $102 on the Samsung QLED Q80T Series 4K TV at Amazon
- Save $150 on the Samsung QLED Q60 Series 4K TV at Amazon
- Save $102 on the Samsung 65” QLED 4K Smart TV at Amazon
- Save $92 on the Samsung Curved 4K UHD Smart TV at Amazon
- Save $147 on the new LG NanoCell 4K TV at Amazon
- Save $430 on the Sony 65-Inch 4K TV at Amazon
- Save 28% on the Sony 4K Ultra HD LED TV at Amazon
Best Smart TV deals:
- Save up to $402 on Smart TVs at the Prime Day sale - save on the latest smart televisions from TV manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, TCL, LG & more
- Save 35% on the TCL 32-inch Smart LED TV (with Roku TV) at Amazon
- Save $102 on the TCL 40-inch Smart LED Roku TV at Amazon
- Save 42% on the TCL 50-inch 4K Smart TV (with Roku TV) at Amazon
- Save $403 on the LG 4K Smart OLED TV at Amazon
- Save $251 on the LG 75" 4K Smart TV at Amazon
Best projector deals:
- Save up to 65% on a wide selection of projectors & home theater equipment - save on projectors from top brands including Anker, BenQ, Epson, ViewSonic & Kodak
- Save $201 on the Epson Wireless Home Theater Projector at Amazon
- Save 65% on the YABER V2 WiFi Mini Projector at Amazon
- Save $220 on the YABER Y30 Native 1080P Projector at Amazon
- Save $145 on the BenQ Short Throw Gaming Projector at Amazon
- Save 38% on the Jinhoo WiFi Mini Projector at Amazon
- Save $50 on the Anker Nebula Capsule Mini Projector at Amazon
In need of some more 4K & Smart TV deals? Click here to access the entire selection of deals on Amazon’s Prime Day page.
Prime Day offers are live for a restricted period of time. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Amazon’s Prime Day sale is a two-day shopping event where Prime members can take advantage of deep discounts on thousands of items including gadgets, home appliances, and the latest trends in fashion.
Don’t have an Amazon Prime membership? Start your 30-day free trial now and get in on all the best Prime Day deals.
Prime members can take advantage of time-limited deals and save on ViewSonic, BenQ & Epson projectors & 4K & Smart TCL, Samsung, LG & Sony TVs on Amazon Prime Day. You can find the best TV brands on Amazon, including Sony, LG and Samsung, manufacturers of high-end to mid-range 4K TVs, smart TVs and projectors. In the budget category, there is TCL who is known for offering feature-laden 4K TVs and smart TVs at very affordable prices.
Samsung offers mid-range to high-end 4K and smart TVs with their Crystal and QLED models. Features such as HDR and built-in Alexa are just some of the standard ones that you will find. Meanwhile, an LG OLED TV is a 4K resolution gamer's dream come true. It supports Freesync and Gsync, has a true 120Hz refresh rate at 4K, full HDR support and an OLED panel for amazing picture quality. Models such as the LG CX and GX are becoming more and more accessible.
Sony is still considered a big player in the TV industry with their X750, X800 and X900 line of HDTVs. They come with features such as HDR, HDMI 2.1, improved upscaling, as well as improved game modes, for a smoother and better experience with their PlayStation consoles.
Whilst historically held in July to commemorate Amazon’s birthday, this year’s Prime Day sale is taking place in the fall for the first time.
Interested in more deals on 4K Ultra HDTVs, Smart TVs & projectors? Click here to check out the entire selection of active deals on Amazon’s Prime Day sale page.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)