Ping Provides Cloud Your Way Identity Solutions That Accelerate Digital Business Initiatives
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ping Identity (NYSE: PING), a pioneer in Intelligent Identity solutions, today announced significant updates to the Ping Intelligent Identity™ platform, including improved support for DevOps, multi-cloud automated deployment, as well as secure user authentication experiences that are designed to safely eliminate the use of passwords. These new capabilities broaden Ping Identity’s solution reach across enterprise digital transformation efforts with cloud options spanning public cloud, private cloud or a multi-tenant Identity-as-a-Service. Recent platform enhancements include:
- Docker Images and Kubernetes Orchestrations: Solutions within the Ping Intelligent Identity platform are now available as Docker images and Kubernetes orchestrations, allowing customers to quickly deploy multiple Ping solutions as pre-configured bundles. The automated deployment of these solutions support DevOps workflows and multi-cloud deployment across the growing list of cloud providers that support Docker and Kubernetes. These new deployment options provide extremely fast time-to-value for IT teams tasked with infrastructure management, and can enhance security and reliability by reducing the risk and cost of inconsistent configurations.
Hosted Private Cloud
- Dedicated Cloud Environment: As enterprises progress on their cloud transformation journeys, some are choosing to outsource IAM infrastructure management to improve efficiencies and lower costs. PingCloud Private Tenant provides just that through highly configurable authentication and directory tools, combined with concierge support options in a Private Cloud solution hosted and managed by Ping Identity. PingCloud Private Tenant provides customizable security and control in a Private Cloud, including data isolation to help ensure global organizations remain compliant and a step ahead of regulatory requirements.
- Cloud Service Customization: PingOne for Enterprise provides a multi-tenant cloud solution that is fast and easy to setup and manage, and now provides additional branding and customization options to present a more seamless user experience.
- Expanded Global Reach: As demand for PingOne for Customers grows, Ping has responded by expanding its deployment to its data center in the Asia-Pacific region to improve performance and address regional data compliance needs.
- Passwordless with FIDO: Ping Identity expanded use cases for passwordless authentication with the additional support of the FIDO2 standard. FIDO2 support within the Ping Intelligent Identity platform enables passwordless authentication with Windows Hello, enhancing end user experience and reducing the chances of security attacks or passwords being compromised.
“Enterprises today find themselves at various stages of digital transformation, which require flexible and agile identity solutions that satisfy cloud your way,” said Loren Russon, vice president, product management, Ping Identity. “At Ping, we’re dedicated to providing our enterprise customers the customizable cloud solutions they need to achieve their modernization initiatives.”
To learn more read the blog “Achieving Cloud-first Initiatives with Identity.”
About Ping Identity
Ping Identity is pioneering Intelligent Identity. We help enterprises achieve Zero Trust identity-defined security and more personalized, streamlined user experiences. The Ping Intelligent Identity™ platform provides customers, employees, partners and, increasingly, IoT, with access to cloud, mobile, SaaS and on-premises applications and APIs, while also managing identity and profile data at scale. Over half of the Fortune 100 choose us for our identity expertise, open standards leadership, and partnership with companies including Microsoft and Amazon. We provide flexible options to extend hybrid IT environments and accelerate digital business initiatives with multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, access management, intelligent API security, directory and data governance capabilities. Visit www.pingidentity.com.
Ping Identity Media Relations