Orion’s customers can now benefit from flexible field mapping, personalized data syncs, and autonomous error fixes.
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Orion Advisor Technology (Orion), the premier provider of financial advisor technology and investment solutions, today announced it has updated the Orion Connect integration on Salesforce AppExchange, enabling advisors to work more efficiently through a more flexible and customizable data sync. The upgrade offers advisors increased options for data mapping, faster delta syncs, and supportive error message prompting—so they can access their data how they want, and more quickly.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Orion is currently available on AppExchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000ErBRTUA3
About the Orion Connect for Financial Services Cloud
Though the FinTech marketplace is flooded with new players providing niche solutions for advisor firms, Orion has delivered a technology experience that pushes the limits of success for more than 20 years. Enhancing the connection between its portfolio management suite and Salesforce can help drive efficiency and add value, enabling firms to better map, locate, and sync data in the way that is most intuitive for their business:
- Data from Orion Connect can now be mapped to flexible fields in Salesforce, pointing Orion synced data to the custom objects, data fields, and workflows created in Salesforce via a two-way sync that will update the fields in Orion in real-time. Flexible field mapping empowers advisors with even more control over how their data is prioritized and organized—and opens up new opportunities to architect each platform to better support business operations.
- The new additions of error message prompting and relevant support documents free advisors from the need to wait for support team resolution. Because every minute counts when it comes to client data, advisors can now mobilize immediately if an error occurs—fixing it on their own terms with ample support resources, instructional prompts, and troubleshooting assistance.
- Orion users can now also run a full, two-way data sync at will, beyond the existing automated daily data sync between Salesforce and Orion. This powerful reverse sync brings data back to Orion in real-time. Advisors can rest easy knowing their data is there whenever they need it.
These upgrades are the latest in an ongoing effort to build greater utility and efficiency into Orion’s integrations with CRM partners. Earlier this year, Orion introduced two-way, automated data syncing with Redtail. Advisors can expect a continued focus on Orion’s integrations with their CRMs of choice in the months to come.
Comments on the News
“We developed these enhancements to maximize the advisor’s use of the most vital components of their work: their portfolio management technology and their CRM,” said Jeff Kliewer, Integration Product Manager at Orion. “Anything that pulls your attention away from your data or makes you wait, will cost you opportunities to grow your practice. An ad-hoc data sync, flexible field mapping, and self-directed troubleshooting options all put more power in the hands of the advisor to make the most of their time.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 7 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Orion: https://www.facebook.com/OrionAdvisorTech/
- Follow Orion on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orionadvisor
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Orion Advisor Tech
Orion Advisor Technology, LLC, exists to help fiduciary minded advisors realize their unique vision for success. Our innovative technology includes client experience tools, tax-intelligent rebalancing, efficient billing, integrated planning, and automated compliance monitoring, all aimed at empowering advisors to improve their firm’s productivity, strengthen client relationships, and disrupt traditional ways of thinking. With more than $1 trillion in AUA and 3.3 million accounts on our platform, we have the experience and expertise necessary to help advisors grow and win more than their fair share. For more information, visit www.orion.com.
Orion Advisor Tech