Software provider gives retailers the tools they need to simplify work for store teams
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#BigIdeas--One Door, Inc., the leading provider of cloud-based visual merchandising software, today announced its full lineup of activities for NRF 2020, which will be held at the Javits Center in New York City Jan. 11-14.
In-store execution of merchandising is a critical topic in retail today as stores look for ways to increase sales. But high-quality execution in stores is becoming more challenging with high associate turnover and limited expertise. Committed to simplifying the space planning and visual merchandising processes, One Door will highlight the ways that innovative technologies like AI, cloud and mobile help retailers rethink their merchandising strategies, so store teams get it right the first time, every time.
“As we enter the next decade, retailers need to make their stores more attractive, profitable and efficient. Our full lineup of activities will explore the current state of space planning and visual merchandising, while providing attendees with the takeaways they need to evolve,” said Tom Erskine, CMO and SVP of Product at One Door. “Stores will continue to be an extremely important part of the retail customer experience, and we’re excited to provide information and solutions that will help retailers win and grow.”
One Door will host a Big Ideas session on Sunday, Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. (Stage 4, Level 3). The expert panel will discuss how space planning and visual merchandising processes are evolving through the use of new technologies to keep up with the growing demands for merchandising agility, personalization and localization.
The panelists include:
- Tracy Allen, Sr. Director of Space Management at Walgreen Co. Working in space management for more than 15 years, Allen leads a team that is responsible for both macro and micro space, space analytics as well as capability development and training.
- Scott Heyer, Independent Consultant. Heyer has 20 years of experience in merchandising and presentation strategies, most recently as Director of Visual Merchandising for The Paper Store. Prior to The Paper Store, Heyer held visual merchandising roles at Bose Corporation and Staples, and has in-depth knowledge of designing, developing and implementing merchandise strategies within cross-functional environments.
- Tom Erskine, CMO and SVP of Product at One Door. Erskine has over 20 years of experience developing and marketing innovative software technology applications. Prior to One Door, Erskine held multiple senior marketing and product management roles at Pegasystems, Convergys Corporations and BCGI. Erskine will moderate the conversation.
Other ways attendees can connect with One Door during NRF 2020:
- Partner Presentation - The company recently announced a strategic partnership with JDA Software, Inc. to integrate JDA’s category management and space planning capabilities with One Door’s Merchandising Cloud™ platform. This transforms planograms into step-by-step, mobile instructions, giving retailers x-ray vision into their stores. Attendees can learn more about the partnership at JDA’s booth (#4237) on Monday, Jan. 13 at 9 a.m. for a presentation on the collaboration. Additional information sessions will be held at One Door’s booth (#3937) at 4 p.m. on Sunday and Monday.
- Insight Theater - In addition to the JDA information sessions, the company will host a speaker series at its booth on Sunday and Monday. Chris Marti, Sr. Product Manager, and Susan Zellman-Rohrer, Sr. Director of User Experience and Innovation, will cover topics such as intelligent assistants, executing retail promotions in an Instagram world, applying AI to planograms and more.
Attendees are encouraged to stop by One Door’s booth (#3937) throughout the show to learn more about its Merchandising Cloud platform capabilities. To schedule a meeting, please visit onedoor.com/NRF2020.
Not attending NRF? To learn more about how Merchandising Cloud simplifies merchandising instructions for store teams using modern capabilities like cloud, mobile and AI, please visit www.onedoor.com to book a demo.
About One Door, Inc.
One Door, Inc. is the leading provider of cloud-based visual merchandising software. With One Door’s Merchandising Cloud platform, space planners, visual merchandisers and store operations teams work across silos to plan, execute and analyze store merchandising plans in a unified, cloud-based application. The result is higher sales, more store team efficiency, and better customer experiences. Learn more at onedoor.com.
Media Contact | One Door