OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--M6Connect, which offers portfolio management solutions, today announced its partnership with Sharp HealthCare, a leading healthcare system in southern California, to implement M6’s new ‘Insights’ Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) capabilities. This marks yet another step toward bringing the benefits of AI to the digital transformation of the agreement process.
- "Applying M6's AI technology will add to the company's suite of applications and integrations that provide insights into our portfolio bringing immediate business value for IT," said Ken Lawonn, Sharp HealthCare, CIO.
- "We are excited to continue our partnership with Sharp Healthcare to drive the future of AI in the agreement process by digitizing the entire agreement process," said Duane Carbullido, M6Connect CTO.
- "We are looking forward to leveraging the full M6Connect suite of solutions, enhancing the agreement process through the use of AI-driven analytics and machine learning technology," said Chris Pryor, Sharp HealthCare IT Office of the CIO.
About Sharp HealthCare
- At Sharp HealthCare, it is our mission to improve the health of everyone we serve. And as San Diego's leading health care provider, we're proud to touch the lives of more individuals in our community than any other health care system.
- Sharp is not for profit, but for people, which means all of our resources are dedicated to delivering the highest quality patient-centered care, the latest medical technology and superior service. Every day, our more than 2,700 affiliated physicians and 18,000 employees work to provide our patients and their families with the extraordinary level of care that we call The Sharp Experience.
- And with four acute-care hospitals, three specialty hospitals, three affiliated medical groups and a full spectrum of other facilities and services, Sharp makes it easy to get the care you need close to home.
- For more information, visit www.sharphealthcare.com.
- The global leader in IT portfolio management solutions. M6Connect's platform uses artificial intelligence to find and organize contracts to quickly understand the risks and opportunities hidden in their agreements. M6 empowers enterprises around the world to maximize revenue, reduce costs, and mitigate risks associated with contractual documents.
- For more information, visit www.m6connect.com.
William Ely, SR. Director inside Sales, NA