- Joins CEOs from 60-plus leading global companies committed to drive change
- Reaffirms commitment to further gender equality in the workplace
- Companies represent more than 10 million employees and nearly $3 trillion in revenue
MELBOURNE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) Chairman and CEO William M. Brown has signed the Catalyst CEO Champions For Change pledge, joining leaders from 60-plus other leading global companies committed to furthering gender equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
“Diversity and inclusion are central to our core values and the success of our company. I am honored to join the Catalyst CEO Champions For Change pledge,” said Brown. “L3Harris is committed to providing employees with an inclusive and engaging environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.”
L3Harris initiatives that support work/life integration and employee engagement, development and inclusion include discretionary paid time off with no pre-determined limit, flexible work schedules and employee resource groups. The company also offers a comprehensive range of employee benefits, including paid parental leave, backup child care, family adoption assistance, fertility and autism support, flexible spending accounts for childcare, dedicated expectant mother parking and standard seclusion rooms for nursing mothers.
The Catalyst CEO Champions For Change is a transformational diversity and inclusion initiative launched by Catalyst, a global thought leader and partner in accelerating the progress of women at work for over 50 years. Catalyst Champions For Change companies are committing to drive change, specifically pledging to:
- Accelerate progress in the representation of women, including women of color, in executive/senior level positions
- Maintain (where strong) or accelerate the representation of women, including women of color, on the Company’s Board of Directors (or equivalent)
- Strengthen the pipeline of women through an annual review of internal diagnostics and leverage leading practices to address any identified issues
- Benchmark and track inclusion and improve the culture of inclusion within the organization
- Share key representation metrics with Catalyst for benchmarking and for anonymized reporting of our collective aggregate progress
“Our Catalyst CEO Champions For Change companies represent more than 10 million employees and nearly $3 trillion in revenue globally. The positive ripple effect from their commitment is tremendous in helping to build workplaces where everyone has a fair chance to succeed,” said Lorraine Hariton, President and CEO, Catalyst.
Read the full Catalyst CEO Champions For Change pledge and find out more about joining the movement at www.catalyst.org/Champions.
Catalyst is a global nonprofit working with some of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to help build workplaces that work for women. Founded in 1962, Catalyst drives change with pioneering research, practical tools, and proven solutions to accelerate and advance women into leadership—because progress for women is progress for everyone. www.catalyst.org.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue and 50,000 employees, with customers in 130 countries. L3Harris.com.