LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GoGuardian, a leading education technology SaaS provider, today announced significant milestones in 2019 with new partnerships, technology offerings and employee growth. These accomplishments strengthen GoGuardian’s position as a leader in the education technology space and further propel the company’s mission. GoGuardian helps enable schools to maximize the potential of their students by assisting educators in identifying learning patterns, protecting students from harmful and distracting content and supporting student mental health.
“Education is one of the highest points of leverage we have in improving society. At GoGuardian, we are a part of that mission by enabling digital learning to happen, both safely and productively,” said Advait Shinde, CEO and co-founder of GoGuardian. “It has been a momentous year, and we’re eager to continue helping the future generation of learners, educators and leaders with the support of our tools and our team of experts.”
GoGuardian’s major milestones this year include:
New integration partnerships and technology innovation
- GoGuardian announced two new interoperability integrations with single sign-on industry leaders in education, ClassLink and Clever, to seamlessly help keep students safe online while also simplifying classroom instruction, all with GoGuardian’s device management technology.
- In addition, a new tool called GoGuardian DNS provides schools with one scalable, cross-platform cloud filtering solution for students, staff, BYOD and guest devices regardless of the environment. Coupled with this, users can deploy an ad block feature to reduce student distraction and network bandwidth usage.
Award-winning technology that eases and supports school leaders and their students
- GoGuardian’s suicide and self-harm prevention tool, Beacon, was recognized with an International Design Award (IDA) for its groundbreaking, new and innovative design.
- GoGuardian DNS was tabbed as a Best of Show winner by Tech & Learning at this year’s International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference, demonstrating a best-in-class approach to supporting today’s K-12 connected environment.
Dedication to understanding student engagement with research
- A newly built Research and Insights team, composed of psychology, cognitive science and education research specialists, joined GoGuardian with the objective of conducting primary research to identify the factors that influence student engagement.
- This team released the first State of Engagement 2019 Report based on work with hundreds of students, teachers, school leaders and IT admins in 19 different schools across the U.S. The Report found eight factors that contribute to a more engaging learning experience.
Significant community initiatives and company growth
- GoGuardian launched two major community initiatives, donating over $10K to support local community organizations that are providing opportunities for tech education and creativity. These organizations include Philadelphia-based CodedByKids, a coding nonprofit helping underrepresented young people succeed as tech leaders through project-based learning and mentorship, and AngelHacks, which hosted a 12-hour coding event in Venice, CA, providing a collaborative and learning space for like-minded students interested in all things related to technology and programming.
- In addition, GoGuardian’s new headquarters provides an imaginative work environment large enough to support the 60% growth in the workforce this year and next year’s hires. GoGuardian also strengthened its senior management team with the addition of former Microsoft executive, Mike Jonas, as the new CFO and former leader at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Toyota Motors Sales and ZestFinance, Elizabeth Dadanian, as the vice president of people.
GoGuardian, the fastest-growing education company in the U.S., helps thousands of K-12 schools maximize the learning potential of every student. Its products help educators identify learning patterns, protect students from harmful and distracting content, and support mental health. With GoGuardian, educators can seamlessly manage instruction, connect students with engaging resources, and receive actionable insights into students’ individual learning needs.
Learn more about GoGuardian’s industry-defining analytics, student engagement and self-harm prevention products at www.goguardian.com.
(424) 529-6960 Ext. 340
PR & Communications