Talkdesk’s flexible, scalable and reliable cloud solution increases customer service capabilities for fast-growing mobile app delivery service in more than 20 countries
- Glovo moves to cloud-native Talkdesk for a reliable solution to support 2,400 agents in 16 call centers worldwide
- Comprehensive integration options through Talkdesk AppConnect, with one-click installations, a key differentiator in Glovo’s selection of Talkdesk
- Flexibility and scalability of Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center ensures a long-term solution for Glovo’s fast-growing customer service operations
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CCaaS--Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced Glovo selected Talkdesk as its contact center solution. Glovo is an on-demand courier service that purchases and delivers any product through its mobile app. As one of the fastest-growing delivery players in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa, with more than 2,400 agents spread across 16 call centers in 13 countries, Glovo needed a scalable and customizable cloud solution to accommodate its rapidly-growing customer service operation and integrate easily with its existing CRM databases.
“Supporting our customers with a superior level of customer service is what sets Glovo apart from our challengers in a highly dynamic and competitive environment,” said Ludovic Magnier, global customer service tools manager, Glovo. “The agility of Talkdesk’s cloud contact center allows Glovo to remain ahead of our customers’ needs through a rapid pace of product innovation, seamless integrations in an easy-to-use and comprehensive solution that will enable us to pursue an aggressive growth and expansion plan.”
Talkdesk’s scalability was a crucial differentiator in Glovo’s final decision to move its rapidly expanding customer service operations to Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center. The ability to adjust service levels to meet fluctuating demands and seasonal traffic spikes will help Glovo reduce costs and keep pace with customer needs while improving contact center efficiency. Talkdesk’s reputation for reliability, backed by an available 100% Uptime SLA, and its rapid pace of product innovation will provide Glovo a consistent connection to its customers and guarantee the latest industry advancements are always available to its agents.
“We are excited to be the customer service backbone of Glovo’s growing operation with Talkdesk enterprise cloud contact center solutions as the foundation for its outstanding customer experience,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Today’s forward-thinking enterprise organizations like Glovo are making customer experience a competitive advantage with Talkdesk and transforming their contact centers to keep pace with customer demand.”
As Glovo continues to grow rapidly and scale its customer service operations to match, the company needed to easily integrate with a wide range of customer experience tools. Through Talkdesk AppConnect, the first enterprise contact center app store, Glovo can quickly integrate the tools they are currently using and add new functionality as needed through one-click installs. Talkdesk AppConnect unities best-in-breed software to redefine the way businesses customize contact centers to provide an optimal customer experience.
- Register now for Opentalk 2020, the premier CX event of the year
- Learn more about AppConnect, the first app store for enterprise contact centers
- Sign up to attend, or receive the recording, of the webinar “What Does it Take to Succeed in Customer Experience?”
- Explore Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: Glovo delivers optimal #CX with 2,400 agents on Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center. Flexibility and scalability of @Talkdesk ensures @Glovo_ES has a long-term solution for fast-growing customer service operations.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative enterprises around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Glovo is a registered trademark with the European Union Intellectual Property Rights Office. Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.