WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Fiber Broadband Association (FBA) today announced that Katie Espeseth will serve as Chair of the Board for a one-year term beginning January 1, 2020. Espeseth has over 30 years of marketing and telecommunications experience and currently serves as Vice President of New Products at EPB.
Mark Boxer, Technical Applications Engineering Manager of OFS was elected to the Board for the first time and Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer of Clearfield and Joanne Hovis, President of CTC Technology & Energy, were both re-elected to the Board. The 2020 Management Committee was also elected: Katie Espeseth of EPB will serve as Chair; Gary Bolton of ADTRAN as Vice-Chair; Gregg Logan of Telapex, Inc. as Secretary; and Kevin Morgan of Clearfield as Treasurer.
“Congratulations to our new Chair Katie Espeseth and to our new and returning Board members,” said Lisa R. Youngers, President and CEO of FBA. “I am thankful for their commitment to propelling deployment of all-fiber networks to better connect the world. I look forward to working closely with Katie and the Board to advance the Fiber Broadband Association’s mission in the years to come.”
The full 2020 Board of Directors includes:
- Chair: Katie Espeseth, Vice President of New Products, EPB
- Vice-Chair: Gary Bolton, Vice President of Global Marketing, ADTRAN
- Secretary: Gregg Logan, Vice President of Engineering, Telapex, Inc. (corporate parent of the C Spire companies)
- Treasurer: Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clearfield
- Mark Boxer, Technical Applications Engineering Manager, OFS
- Teles Fremin, Director, LUS Fiber
- J. Michael Hill, CEO, On Trac, Inc.
- Joanne Hovis, President, CTC Technology & Energy
- Joe Jensen, Americas Market Development Manager, Corning Incorporated
About the Fiber Broadband Association
The Fiber Broadband Association is the largest and only trade association in the Americas dedicated to the pursuit of all- fiber-optic network infrastructure to the home, to the business and to everywhere. The Fiber Broadband Association helps providers make informed decisions about how, where, and why to build better broadband networks with fiber optics while working with its members to lead the organization forward, collaborate with industry allies and propel the deployment of fiber networks. Since 2001, these companies, organizations and members have worked with communities and consumers in mind to build a better broadband future here and around the world. Learn more at fiberbroadband.org.
Glen Echo Group