RADNOR, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, today announced the launch of Heart of Advice, a new blog platform dedicated to helping financial professionals stay at the forefront of financial planning by providing industry insights, thought leadership, and executive commentary.
Developed in partnership with experts at eMoney and around the industry, Heart of Advice covers the most pressing topics facing financial professionals today, including:
- Financial Planning: Financial planning is driven by a client's personal and financial priorities. In this way, each plan is unique. Understanding basic and advanced planning techniques can help advisors deliver personalized plans to all clients, regardless of where they are in their financial lifecycle, to help them achieve their most important goals in life.
- Fintech: Financial planning technology is essential for balancing personalization and scale in the delivery of financial advice. Keeping up with Fintech solutions empowers advisors and firms to transform their planning experience through innovation. A greater understanding of financial planning technology can help advisors and their firm realize higher planning ROI.
- Client Experience: Delivering an exceptional client experience is a way to differentiate a firm and grow planning revenue. It's also a way to build deep relationships with meaningful results for clients. Understand the elements of a superior client experience to stay at the forefront of financial planning.
- Marketing: For financial advisors, digital marketing is essential for connecting with new clients and engaging with current clients in a scalable way. Keep up with the latest marketing best practices and technology to grow business online, personalize connections, and boost online presence with a streamlined, revenue-focused digital marketing strategy.
- Practice Management: Whether it's marketing, sales, compliance, office analytics, or any other part of the business, independent advisors and home offices alike have a lot to manage. Learning to seamlessly fit each of these pieces together can yield far higher efficiency, productivity, and scale.
- Industry News and Trends: Financial planning has changed dramatically over the past few decades. And it will continue to change as technology evolves, new generations of clients demand more, the regulatory landscape shifts, and competition in the industry stiffens. Stay on top of the latest trends and regulations to keep firms prepared for what's to come.
- Advisor Perspectives: In financial planning, the advisor-client relationship is transactional, yet deeply personal. In this way, the job of a financial advisor is unlike most others. Hear from peers in practices large and small to learn about creative new ways of connecting with clients and growing planning practices.
"The Heart of Advice blog reflects eMoney's commitment to the practice of planning, to advisors, and to the people we serve together," said Susan McKenna, head of marketing and business development at eMoney. "By providing a dedicated space for thought leadership, we're helping financial advisors learn, grow, and expand their perspectives to enhance the value they deliver to clients."
To subscribe to Heart of Advice, visit emoneyadvisor.com/blog. For product updates, best practices, tips, and how-tos, eMoney users can continue to rely on the eMoney Advisor Blog, a separate, product-focused experience available within the eMoney app.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”) provides technology solutions and services that help people talk about money. Rooted in holistic financial planning, eMoney solutions strengthen client relationships, streamline business operations, enhance business development and drive overall growth. More than 70,000 financial professionals across firms of all sizes use the eMoney platform to serve 4 million households throughout the U.S. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.
5W Public Relations