Save on Philips Hue deals for Cyber Monday 2019 with our review of the best Philips Hue smart light bulb & starter kit savings for shoppers
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best Philips Hue smart lighting Cyber Monday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on best-selling Philips Hue White and color ambiance smart light bulbs and starter kits are shown below and have been rounded up by Cyber Monday experts at Deal Stripe.
Best Philips Hue deals:
- Save up to 36% on top-rated Philips Hue smart light bulbs at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on white and color LED smart light bulbs, lamps, downlights, decorative candles & light strips
- Save up to 42% on Philips Hue smart light bulbs, lighting packs & start kits at Walmart - check deals on Philips Hue white ambiance and color smart bulbs, starter kits, dimmers & smart switches
- Save up to $54 on Philips Hue Starter Kits & bundles at Amazon
- Save up to $66 on Philips Hue starter kits at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on Philips Hue smart light bundles at the Philips Hue Black Friday sale - offer valid through 12/22/19 while supplies last. Limit one bundle per customer.
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Philips Hue provides a wide array of wireless lighting fixtures and accessories for the modern connected home. Consumers new to this technology are recommended to check the brand's Starter Kits, which contain four LED light bulbs in different colors along with the Hue Bridge. Once installed, users can easily control these smart lights using their smartphone or voice assistant. The company also produces lightstrips, lamps, wall and ceiling fixtures, smart plugs, and motion sensors, which can all be purchased at discounted prices during Cyber Monday.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)