Comprehensive virtual engagement solution includes everything organizations need to promote and deploy a fully branded virtual event experience that maximizes audience attendance, engagement, and event ROI
TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#conference--Cvent, a market-leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider, today unveiled its all-new virtual event solution, the Cvent Engagement Hub. Built to work seamlessly with Cvent’s unmatched suite of event marketing and management solutions, the Cvent Engagement Hub delivers a fully branded, turnkey virtual event experience. The Cvent platform powers all event types – whether in-person, virtual, or hybrid – providing organizations with the one solution they need to run their entire events program.
The Cvent Engagement Hub includes everything organizations need to deploy a virtual event experience to reach and engage virtual audiences like never before. The solution includes fully integrated, enterprise-class webcasting technology that allows planners and marketers to confidently deliver immersive, interactive content to any device, anywhere in the world.
The Cvent Engagement Hub enables event and marketing professionals to:
- Leverage one platform for a consistent, fully branded experience at each step of the virtual event lifecycle including promotion, registration, and all aspects of the virtual experience including an available native mobile app.
- Deliver high quality, secure event content, live, simulive, or on-demand, to any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
- Collect rich attendee and digital event data including per attendee engagement scores, session & web analytics, and dynamic surveys for faster, smarter follow-up.
- Attract sponsors and exhibitors with virtual booths, video conferencing, sponsored sessions, and the ability to pre-schedule appointments to increase lead generation and drive brand awareness.
- Provide key stakeholders with the insights they need to maximize event ROI and profitability – challenges that planners and marketers often face with virtual events.
- Access 24/7 support from Cvent’s award-winning 1,000+ customer care team, plus virtual event-specific offerings for full project management, webcast & speaker support, and advanced video production.
“As the global pandemic took hold, virtual events were embraced as a way for organizations to continue to engage their prospects and customers even when they couldn’t meet in person, face to face,” said Cvent CMO Patrick Smith. “Many organizations quickly pivoted to create a virtual event strategy but had to patch together disparate technologies to run their events. This suboptimal approach meant low attendee engagement, an inferior user experience, and no way to measure the event’s true business impact.
“In our current environment, the need to reach and engage attendees virtually has never been more important – and we launched the Cvent Engagement Hub to drive online interactions that were meaningful and measurable,” continued Smith. “Since March, we’ve helped our customers manage over 60,000 virtual events, giving us valuable insight into what a successful virtual experience looks like. Now, with Cvent Engagement Hub, event planners, marketers, and organizations of all sizes will be able to easily design and deliver memorable, measurable virtual event experiences as key parts of their overall event program.”
The Cvent Engagement Hub will power Cvent’s annual event technology conference, Cvent CONNECT, on August 25 and 26, which is set to be the largest gathering of meeting and event professionals in history. The virtual conference will provide attendees, many of whom who are looking for tools to run their own virtual events, with a front row seat to the Cvent Engagement Hub experience. More than 23,000 event professionals, marketers, and hospitality professionals have already registered.
To register for Cvent CONNECT, visit the conference website at www.cventconnect.com/us.
Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,000 employees, 30,000 customers, and 300,000 users worldwide. The comprehensive Cvent event marketing and management platform offers software solutions to event organizers and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. Cvent’s suite of products automate and simplify the entire event management process and maximize the impact of in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Hotels and venues use Cvent’s supplier and venue solutions to win more group and corporate travel business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms and to service their customers directly, efficiently and profitably – helping them grow and own their business. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage millions of meetings and events. For more information, please visit Cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.