Compare the best Cyber Monday treadmill deals for 2019 and save on NordicTrack, Life Fitness, Bowflex and ProForm treadmills
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Cyber Monday treadmill deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Saver Trends have reviewed the top Life Fitness, NordicTrack, ProForm and Bowflex treadmill Cyber Monday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Treadmill deals:
- Save up to 76% on NordicTrack, Proform & more top-rated treadmills at Walmart
- Save up to 66% on a wide range of treadmills at Amazon - check live prices on NordicTrack, Bowflex & ProForm motorized jogging machines & mini steppers
- Save up to 40% on NordicTrack treadmills at Amazon
- Save up to $400 on ProForm treadmills at Amazon
- Save on Life Fitness treadmills at Amazon
- Save up to $1,300 on Assault Fitness Air Runners - at Amazon
- Save $100 on select Bowflex treadmills for Black Friday at Bowflex.com
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Icon Health and Fitness is a leading gym equipment brand all over the world. Two of its famous residential workout equipment are the ProForm and NordicTrack Treadmills. Although they both are considered solid machines which have many features, ProForm treadmills costs less than NordicTrack models on average. The latter is intended for serious and regular runners, while ProForm is for beginner runners, walkers and joggers.
Is there a difference between the deals offered on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? The Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday began being called Cyber Monday as retailers started extending their Black Friday sales into the next week by focusing on online deals. These deals include savings on new items as well as extensions of previous sales.
Cyber Monday continues to hold it’s spot as the biggest online sales day in the US. Last year’s total of $7.9 billion was the highest yet, beating all previous records.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)