15th annual event to showcase strategies and tools for greater success in the subscription economy
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CBInnovatorsForum--CloudBlue announced today that its marquee event is going virtual as “CloudBlue Innovators Virtual Forum” from October 12-14, 2020. This year’s event carries on the annual 15-year legacy of convening industry leaders, business executives from world’s fastest-growing ISVs and largest service providers to share ideas and build relationships that will help spark new opportunities in cloud.
The CloudBlue Innovators Virtual Forum will feature dedicated sessions to help attendees understand—and ultimately, take advantage of—the latest trends and innovations across digitization, subscription management, cloud, remote work, marketplaces, channel enablement, automation, cybersecurity and much more. Additionally, attendees will learn how vendors are leveraging CloudBlue technologies to innovate their own approach to market, and how CloudBlue can help organization efforts towards intelligent procurement in a procurement IT stack. And finally, participants will enjoy exclusive access to CloudBlue roadmap previews.
“Innovation is driven by discovering solutions in the face of great challenges, and this year’s Innovators Virtual Forum is an ideal way to reimagine and reshape the concept of an industry event,” said Tarik Faouzi, vice president of CloudBlue. “As the leading cloud digital technology and services company, CloudBlue is excited to once again bring together business leaders and technology innovators to identify the transformative technologies that will help businesses win in the as-a-service economy.”
Initial roster of keynote speakers includes:
- Nimesh Davé, president of CloudBlue
- Tarik Faouzi, vice president of CloudBlue
- Rony Lerner, vice president of engineering, Ingram Micro Cloud & CloudBlue
Attendees from vendor and provider organizations will:
- Discover the latest trends in subscription management, channel management and catalog management;
- Hear success stories on how CloudBlue technology is helping connect to more marketplaces and sell everywhere;
- Benchmark their respective channel maturity and learn the steps to become a modern channel ISV;
- Explore the latest trends in vendor management, e-commerce, subscriptions and usage billing;
- Learn how global providers are creating new markets and rapidly expanding portfolio offerings;
- See the latest cutting-edge solutions from leading vendors, and much more.
Attendees can register for CloudBlue Innovators Virtual Forum at https://now.cloudblue.com/innovators-forum
CloudBlue provides a hyperscale platform with hypergrowth products and services that allows providers to launch and manage an omni-product, multi-tier and multi-channel marketplace. With CloudBlue, providers can access and capitalize on a hyperconnected ecosystem of 200+ top-selling vendors, 200+ leading brands and more than 80,000 partners globally. Many of the world’s best-known software and SaaS vendors, digital service providers, technology distributors, tech manufacturers, managed services providers, and value-added resellers rely on CloudBlue’s leading CloudBlue Commerce and CloudBlue Connect platforms to automate, aggregate and sell both their own cloud services as well as those from third-party vendors. CloudBlue powers more than 200 of the world’s largest provider cloud marketplaces, which collectively represent more than 30 million enterprise cloud subscriptions.
More at www.cloudblue.com.
CloudBlue and Ingram Micro Cloud