February 2020 National Bus Tour will help SDRs and AEs drive more quota, book more meetings and close more deals
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AI--Chorus.ai, the leading Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams, today announced Flip The Script North American Tour, which takes place in nine major cities across the U.S. from Feb. 4 through Feb. 20, 2020. Attendees of the free events will receive actionable tips, insights and takeaways on how to build a repeatable system to book more meetings, have better conversations and hit quota faster.
With more SDRs and AEs struggling to hit quota than ever before, Chorus.ai and Becc Holland, Chorus.ai’s Head of Sales Development, created a series called “Flip the Script” to drive tactical value and expertise through free educational webinars, articles and sessions with one goal in mind: to lower the staggering percentage of SDRs and AEs that are struggling to hit quota in the industry, and equip them with the phone and email training necessary to achieve goals. This first-ever North American tour takes the lessons off the screen and on the road to nine cities across America.
“I’ve never been one to accept the age-old line, ‘this is just the way things are.’ When I was met with the stunning realization that quota attainment was such a towering and resounding issue across the industry, I decided it was time to confront it head-on, or in this case, stages across the country,” said Holland. “Standing alongside industry leaders that I’ve respected since the nascent stages of my career, sharing the tough lessons we’ve learned, and collaborating to change the tide of the sales ecosystem is a dream come true. My hope is that those attending realize that challenging the status quo for me is predicated on them: It is now and always was a group effort. I think that’s what has made it so special.”
- Boston, February 4, 2020
- New York City, February 5, 2020
- Chicago, February 6, 2020
- Atlanta, February 11, 2020
- Austin, February 12, 2020
- Denver, February 13, 2020
- Salt Lake City, February 18, 2020
- Seattle, February 19, 2020
- San Francisco, February 20, 2020
Each city will begin with a panel discussion on “Unicorn Reps: Who Are They & How Do They Excel,” followed by Braun on “Who is Your Real 'Boss' & How to Make Them Happier Via Direct Mail and Voicemails,” and the evening will be closed out by Holland, who will be covering, “How to Write Compelling Cold Emails,” “Structure a Quality Cold Call” and “Scale a Personalized Approach.” In addition to these topics, attendees enjoy dinner, swag and networking opportunities with new professionals and leaders within their industry.
Panelists' guests include:
- Doug Landis, Growth Partner at Emergence Capital
- Eric Gilpin, SVP, Enterprise Sales at UpWork
- Gabe Larsen, VP of Growth at Kustomer
- Gabe Villamizar, Global Sales Evangelist, at Lucidchart
- Godard Abel, Co-founder and CEO at G2
- Jake Reni, Vice President of Sales at Tiled
- Javier Molina, VP of Sales, Americas, at MongoDB
- Katherine Andruha, GTM Sales Development and Strategy at Eightfold.ai
- Larry Long Jr. Director of Collegiate Sales at Teamworks
- Lars Nilsson, CEO and Founder at SalesSource
- Lori Richardson, B2B Sales Growth Strategist at Score More Sales
- Manny Medina, CEO at Outreach
- Marc Jacobs, SVP Worldwide Sales and Customer Success at CB Insights
- Mark McWatters, VP Sales at Ambition
- Marty Siewert, CRO at Localytics
- Mike McDonough RVP of Enterprise Sales East at Seismic
- Pete Kazanjy, Co-founder and CRO at Atrium HQ
- Ralph Barsi, VP, Global Inside Sales at Tray.io
- Roy Raanani, CEO and Co-founder at Chorus.ai
- Sahil Mansuri, CEO at Bravado
- Sangram Vajre, Co-founder at Terminus
- Scott Leese, CEO and Founder at Surf and Sales
- Taft Love, VP of Sales, at DocSend
“We’re committed to wholeheartedly investing in creating quota-crushing revenue teams for our customers and the industry at large,” said Natalie Severino, VP, Marketing at Chorus.ai. “This tour is intended to help the sales community achieve their goals and thrive in 2020. Becc and this team of rockstars will not only captivate but educate and improve the next generation of sales professionals and leaders — and that is what we hope this tour embodies.”
For more information on the first-ever Flip The Script North America tour, or to reserve free tickets, visit https://www.chorus.ai/flip-the-script-north-american-tour.
Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.