Centage team members dedicate time each month to assist local organizations and donate goods that provide food and shelter to area residents
NATICK, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CFO--Centage Corporation (www.centage.com), the leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report, is celebrating a successful first year of its “Centage Gives Back” initiative. Through this program, teams of Centage employees volunteered with one of seven local organizations serving area residents in need. All told, Centage employees volunteered just under 250 hours to these worthy groups.
The organizations include:
- A Place to Turn, Natick MA. Centage teams organized donated food items, stocked shelves and pitched in wherever and however needed by this important food pantry.
- Ashland ReStore, Habitat for Humanity. Beginning in February, teams of Centage employees volunteered every month to staff the Ashland ReStore. Volunteers assisted in various tasks within the store, including customer service, cleaning, testing, and pricing donations. Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing organization working in all 50 states to provide affordable housing to families in need.
- Community Harvest Project. In June 2019, Centage teams volunteered with this non-profit farm that engages volunteers to grow fresh fruits and vegetables to provide to those experiencing hunger.
- Natick Service Council. In June and July 2019, Centage teams volunteered to work in the food pantry of this nonprofit organization, which supports those experiencing hardship through their food pantry, financial assistance, holiday programs and many other activities.
- JP Morgan Corporate Challenge. In June 2019, Centage employees participated in the annual 3.5-mile race around Boston Common. The race benefits the important work of Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Thanksgiving Food & Holiday Toy Drives for Pathways Family Shelter. For the third year in a row, Centage teams donated Thanksgiving food to support residents of this shelter for homeless families. Centage also donated toys for the holidays.
“It is gratifying to watch our employees dedicate their time and energy month after month to organizations serving those in need. Hunger, homelessness and other serious hardships are all too common in our society, and I am awed by our team’s willingness to do what they can to help eradicate these scourges,” said John Murdock, CEO of Centage. “When we set up the Centage Gives Back initiative, we wanted to put into action the company culture we’ve created that prioritizes teamwork, comradery, helping others and thinking outside the box. I was beyond thrilled to see how much work our teams have put into this initiative, helping these local organizations that strive to make the world a better place. We are looking forward to seeing our team step up to give back once again in 2020.”
Centage Corporation’s Planning Maestro is a cloud-native platform for intelligent planning and analytics that transforms how companies budget, forecast and report performance. Centage delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price for small to medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Visit Centage.com, follow on Twitter, or visit the Centage Blog for the latest insights.