The top early Amazon Prime Day DSLR, security camera, & webcam deals for 2020, including outdoor security camera, HD webcam, & pro-level DSLR deals.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the top early DSLR, webcam, & security camera deals for Amazon Prime Day, featuring all-in-one security camera bundles, full HD streaming webcams, and Nikon, Canon, & Sony DSLR sales. Explore the full range of deals by clicking the links listed below.
Best webcam deals:
- Save up to 60% on webcams from Logitech and more top-rated webcam brands at the Amazon Prime Day sale - check the latest deals on HD webcams for streaming and professional use
- Save $45 on the Razer Kiyo Webcam at Amazon
- Save 8% on the Logitech C930c Webcam at Amazon
- Save 30% on the Logitech C270 Webcam at Amazon
- Save $10 on the AUKEY FHD Webcam at Amazon
- Save $10 on the Microsoft LifeCam at Amazon
- Save 60% on the NexiGo 1080P Business Webcam (2020 Model) at Amazon
Best security camera deals:
- Save up to 45% on smart home security cameras at the Amazon Prime Day sale - check the latest deals on indoor & outdoor security cameras from top-rated brands
- Save up to 43% on Blink Cameras & Home Security Systems
- Save up to 34% on Arlo Pro & Ultra Security Camera Systems - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save $54 on the Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5 at Amazon - highly rated Certified Refurbished bundle for front door monitoring
- Save 43% on the Blink XT Home Security Camera System at Amazon
- Save $120 on the Arlo Pro 2 Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Security Camera System at Amazon
Best DSLR & photography deals:
- Save up to 39% on Nikon DSLR, mirrorless & digital cameras at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save up to 47% on Canon EOS DSLR cameras, mirrorless & digital cameras at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save on Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras and point & shoot cameras
- Save up to 57% on mirrorless cameras at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save on the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens at Amazon
- Save 40% on the HPUSN Softbox Photography Lighting Kit at Amazon
- Save $501 on the Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera at Amazon
- Save 41% on the Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO Mirrorless Camera Lens at Amazon
- Check out the full range of photography deals at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save $200 on the Nikon Z7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera at Amazon
- Save $516 on the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Canon EOS RP Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Canon EOS REBEL SL3 Digital SLR Camera at Amazon
- Save $143 on the Sony Alpha a7 IIK E-Mount Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera at Amazon
- Save up to 47% on DSLR cameras from top brands such as Nikon & Canon
Best digital camera deals:
- Save 47% on the Canon PowerShot SX530 Digital Camera at Amazon
- Save 22% on the Kodak PIXPRO Point and Shoot 16MP Digital Camera at Amazon
- Save $102.00 on the Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70K 4K Digital Camera at Amazon
- Save $101 on the Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital Camera at Amazon
Interested in more deals? Click here to access the entire range of active deals on Amazon’s Prime Day sale page.
Prime Day offers run for a restricted amount of time. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Now entering its sixth consecutive year, Amazon Prime Day gives Prime members exclusive deals on a wide range of brands across all categories.
Don’t have an Amazon Prime membership? Start your 30-day free trial and gain access to all the best Prime Day deals.
There’s an impressive selection of security camera, DSLR, & webcam deals to be found on Amazon Prime Day. This year’s camera offerings cover a range of products, from security cameras to external webcams. For surveillance and safety, the Eurycoma 2 is a great option. The device boasts a 365-day battery life and a Sony sensor for low-light scenarios. The Blink Mini compact plug-in security camera is another best-seller. With its support for Alexa-enabled devices and an accompanying Blink app, it’s a reliable device that can be managed easily with a smartphone.
Nikon’s D780 DSLR camera is Nikon’s replacement for the D750, arguably one of the most well-rounded DLSRs manufactured. The D780 boasts an array of customization options, alongside improved video recording features. For first-time DSLR users, however, Nikon’s D3500 is highly-recommended for its ease-of-use. Rival Canon’s EOS Rebel T8i camera, on the other hand, is a more expensive entry-level alternative that offers solid upgrades to the popular T6i model.
Meanwhile, Logitech’s webcams continue to be a staple for streamers, office workers, and casual users. The Logitech C920 remains a solid HD webcam option, while the StreamCam and Brio should appeal to streamers, vloggers, and content creators. Those on a budget, on the other hand, can look into the Logitech C270 and C525.
Prime Day’s total sales in 2019 exceeded Amazon’s previous year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales combined.
In need of some more DSLR, webcam, & security camera deals? Click here to check out the entire range of live deals on Amazon’s Prime Day page.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)