Consumer Articles share the best projector Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals of 2019, including Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on Epson, ViewSonic, Dell, BenQ & YABER home and office projectors
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best 1080p and 4K projector deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deals researchers at Consumer Articles have found the best savings on home theater, portable and mini projectors. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Projector deals:
- Save up to 50% on 4K projectors & 1080p home theater projectors at Walmart
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of home theater, mini & 4K projectors at Amazon - check for live prices on popular models including home theatre projectors, portable projectors, mini projectors and 4K projectors featuring top-rated brands like Epson, BenQ and Optoma
- Save up to $600 on Epson projectors - at Walmart
- Save up to $259 on 4K projectors at Amazon - check for deals on popular Epson 4K & 1080p projectors as well as deals from other top-rated brands
- Save up to $300 on Epson projectors - click the link for the latest live deals on best-selling Epson projectors at Amazon
- Save on top-rated Epson & Dell home & office projectors at the Dell.com Black Friday Sale
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
To build a good home theater system, the right kind of projector must be selected. Among the numerous options in the market, most would choose a 4K projector or a mini projector with 1080p resolution. Epson, a well-known brand of projectors, manufactures some of the most affordable products available.
What percentage discounts do retailers give on Black Friday? Thousands of products in every category go on sale during Black Friday with steep discounts over the entire Thanksgiving shopping weekend. In 2016, Walmart offered customers an average of 36.6% in savings, according to e-commerce experts Profitero. Electronics items were offered at an even higher average discount of 39.3%.
Online shopping continues to grow as the preferred method of shopping for consumers on Black Friday. In 2018, approximately 50% of shoppers surveyed by Deloitte favored going online to buy products rather than physically going into a retail store.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)