Speakers From AtScale and Ventana Research Will Discuss “How Distributed, Dynamic and Diverse Data Has Transformed Big Data Analytics”
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AtScale, provider of the adaptive analytics fabric, today announced that it will co-present a live webinar with Ventana Research titled, “How Distributed, Dynamic and Diverse Data Has Transformed Big Data Analytics,” on Wednesday, December 11 at 1 p.m. ET. Click here to register.
Understanding big data analytics is critical for every enterprise looking to become more efficient, more customer-centric and more profitable. According to the Worldwide Semiannual Big Data and Analytics Spending Guide from IDC, by 2022, worldwide big data and business analytics (BDA) revenue will be $274.3 billion. The ability to analyze large amounts of data across an organization is critical for uncovering patterns, correlations and other valuable insights.
Unfortunately, siloed data that is impossible to source for business and data science analysis is killing business analytics for many organizations. To leverage business data, organizations need data engineers but there are simply not enough of them, resulting in security and governance risks, and lengthy implementation cycles. The upcoming webinar will focus on how to solve the biggest obstacles to big data analytics.
- Dave Mariani, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, AtScale
- Matt Baird, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, AtScale
- Dave Menninger, Senior Vice President and Research Director, Ventana Research
In this interactive webinar, experts from AtScale and Ventana Research will discuss modern data practices and the importance of leveraging big data for data analytics that drive business intelligence (BI). Attendees will learn how to save their data engineering team months of data preparation, their business analysts and data scientists hours a day in query time, and their chief financial officer millions of dollars per year in IT infrastructure costs. The webinar will include real use cases and a live Q&A session. Specific topics that will be covered include how to:
- Provide data access to all of your data consumers for true self-serve analytics.
- Reduce query times while managing cost predictability.
- Simplify data management for availability, usability and integration.
- Provide high-performance transaction processing systems for BI and AI initiatives.
- Automate data engineering so valuable hires can focus on more strategic work.
- Reduce manual data manipulation of analytical workloads and provide centralized governance of data.
- Transition to cloud-based analytics.
Register now for this free webinar at: https://info.atscale.com/webinar_big_data_analytics_na and start leveraging the huge volumes of data that power your business and data science initiatives.
AtScale will host the webinar for EMEA and APAC users on December 11 at 9 a.m. GMT/7 p.m. AEST. Click here to register: https://info.atscale.com/webinar_big_data_analytics_emea_apac.
The Global 2000 relies on AtScale – the adaptive analytics company – to provide a single, secured and governed workspace for distributed data. The combination of the company’s Autonomous Data Engineering and Universal Semantic Layer powers business intelligence and machine learning, resulting in faster, more accurate business decisions at scale. For additional information, visit www.atscale.com.
Ashley Crutchfield, fama PR