TowerIQ brings digital experiences to the masses to help drive insurance broker productivity, higher retention rates, and a modern client experience.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TowerIQ is excited to announce the launch of a new Free Edition of the towerIQ platform which will be generally available in January 2020. This permanently free product marks a major step forward in towerIQ’s mission to democratize end-to-end digital experiences for all commercial P&C insurance brokers, agents, and their insureds. The days of emailing untrackable spreadsheets, faxing paper documents, and manually rekeying data into PDFs is over, as towerIQ has now removed all barriers to digitizing client applications.
The Free Edition enables brokers, agents, account managers, marketers and other users to collect exposure data online while enabling better communication and transparency with insureds regardless of budget or technical skillset. It will also deepen and accelerate their path to becoming data-driven, trusted advisors, rather than spending time completing error-prone, mundane tasks.
Adam Demos, CEO of towerIQ highlighted, “Our announcement today is designed to eliminate all friction from broker/agents, delivering fully digital experiences to their clients. We are finally giving brokers the tools they need to get their work done in a fast, simplified, and transparent way, no matter what other systems their organization may be leveraging in house.”
Core features available in the towerIQ Free Edition are as follows:
- Build Smart Forms - Hide conditional questions/sections based on the client response
- Forms Library - Choose from thousands of digitized ACORD forms, carrier supplementals and custom questionnaires all available in an easy-to-fill online format
- Map and Prefill Form Data - Map common data points and prefill it across forms
- Share Forms: Clients can share forms for completion across teams and departments
- Create Online Schedules - Import .CSV and .XLS documents and allow clients to make instant, online updates, and track differences in client schedule workbooks
- Write to PDF - Export your mapped data directly to fillable PDF forms
- Chat Online and Send Notifications - Send trackable internal and client communications directly within the application
- Electronic Signing - Leverage e-signatures to complete the end to end binding experience with one click
- Audit Trail - All actions from team members to clients are logged to get a fine-grained view of who filled out and submitted information.
Once available, the towerIQ Free Edition will come with email-based support as well as full access to the towerIQ knowledge base of articles and videos.
Sign up today to be notified of general availability: www.mytoweriq.com/notifyme
See towerIQ Editions pricing: www.mytoweriq.com/pricing
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/toweriq
About TowerIQ Inc:
TowerIQ is the only enterprise SaaS platform that provides application to binding for any line of business in any data format (ACORD XML, AL3, JSON, CSV..). The towerIQ platform replaces outdated application methodologies with a simplified interface and centralized data-collection to improve broker efficiency and policyholder satisfaction. TowerIQ was founded by Adam Demos (AppAnnie), Dan Hurwitz (Willis Towers Watson), and Michail Medvinsky (Fidelity and Plastiq) and supported by investments from General Catalyst, Hyperplane Venture Capital, Clocktower Ventures, Vestigo Ventures, and Laconia Capital Group.