Welkin Health adds additional capabilities, expanding options for healthcare professionals.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#digitalhealth--Welkin Health, a San Francisco-based digital health company, today announced a new series of features and functionality to support a variety of team-based care delivery models including chronic, acute, and primary care. The new features and functionality were developed in close collaboration with Welkin’s customers to better serve care team needs.
“We have seen growth on our platform for care delivery models across all chronic and acute care use cases and emerging virtual primary care models,” says CEO, Michelle Pampin. “Our customers' needs have shifted with COVID-19, and we are working closely with them to define requirements for more remote and virtual care delivery models.”
Integrated Analytics Platform
- Measure program performance for patients, service providers and payers.
- Track and optimize for patient care, reduce operational costs, and monitor staff to patient ratios.
- Provide both pre-built dashboards and a zero-code dashboard builder for those requiring more customization.
New User Experience
- Upgraded interface to enhance user experience while making platform functionality and patient information more accessible.
Real Time Notifications
- Real time API notifications across email and SMS to alert care teams of changes in patient status both on and off the Welkin platform.
Partnering with Leading Platforms
- Electronic signature and consent: Collect patient consent and manage electronic agreements through embedded Docusign integration. Providers can have patients sign electronically on different devices and centrally store agreements within Welkin.
- eRX: DrFirst partnership provides an e-prescribing solution with integrated medication history, drug interaction and medication adherence functionality (Rcopia). Additionally access state Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) databases to comply with and document mandated checks, and identify potential abuse.
- Medical Reconciliation: Through the partnership with Wolters Kluewer's Medi-Span, clinicians and doctors can access official medications via an integrated drug search, reducing medication errors, saving time and increasing patient safety.
- Telehealth: The integrated HIPAA compliant video solution can be built into workflows to better connect with patients and build and nurture relationships.
Upgraded Search Infrastructure
- Upgraded Search infrastructure in Welkin’s latest release offers users greater scalability and resilience.
“The goal is to make things simple for care teams,” says VP of Engineering, Dima Limonov. “They have enough on their plate, so we’re trying to give them the right tools to create effective programs. Adding analytics and more platform extensibility allows them to focus on care, and let Welkin’s platform do all the program automation for them.”
About Welkin Health
Welkin Health’s Care Management Platform allows care teams to increase long-term healthy outcomes for at-risk populations. Teams can build care programs, manage care coordination, become more patient-centric, lower operational costs, and reduce burnout. Welkin’s platform also allows care teams to build comprehensive patient profiles and prioritize outreach through multiple communication methods including integrated telehealth functionality. For more information visit https://welkinhealth.com/.
Mallory Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org