The M-Series of Portable Projectors and the X-Series of 4K Projectors Feature Premium Built-in Speakers, Smart TV, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#4K--ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solution products, extends the company’s award-winning line of projectors with the M-series and X-series of LED projectors. The diversity of new projectors includes 4K home entertainment and on-the-go, ultra-portability. With integrated premium speakers for amazing sound, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, as well as Smart TV features, the M-series and X-series of projectors deliver a variety of ways to showcase the user’s favorite content.
M-Series of Ultra-Portable Projectors
M1 Mini Plus
- Ultra-portable LED-based projector weighing under a pound
- Swappable color panels
- Brightness of 120 LED lumens; native WVGA resolution
- Integrated smart Wi-Fi connectivity and Smart TV interface for streaming and sharing
- Built-in JBL Bluetooth speakers
- Battery can last up to 2.5 hours (depending on usage) with power bank compatibility
- Available: April 2020; Estimated Street Price: $199.99
- Ultra-portable, native 1080p LED-based projector with 1200 LED lumens
- 16GB of memory and multiple connectivity options including USB Type-C and HDMI
- Built-in Harman Kardon speakers; Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- Features Cinema SuperColor+ technology, Rec.709 and HDR content support
- Features a screen mirroring function for users to “cast” content from a mobile device through the projector to a screen
- Available: March 2020; Estimated Street Price: $649.99
X-Series of 4K Projectors
- LED-based projector with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution
- Support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control
- Built-in Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers
- Integrated Smart TV interface for streaming from popular content sources
- HDR content support, Rec. 709 color accuracy and frame interpolation technology
- Enhanced remote control and IR sensor to expand sensitivity
- Optimized lens to offset humidity and quicker/more accurate focus adjustment
- Available: Jan 2020; Estimated Street Price: $1,499.99
- LED-based projector with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution; 2,900 LED lumens
- Smart features include: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice compatibility, streaming functionality with popular services, and home automation support with Control4, Crestron, AMX, among others, through LAN control
- Rec.709 compatibility, HDR content support and Cinema SuperColor+ technology for vivid color reproduction
- Ultra-quiet with 23dB in normal mode and 20dB in eco mode
- Built-in Harman Kardon speakers
- +60% vertical and +/- 25% horizontal wide lens shift for ceiling mounting
- Available: March 2020; Estimated Street Price: $1,699.99
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions with a presence in over 100 cities around the world. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With more than 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
*Percentages are calculated by using the specifications as provided by the panel makers and have been rounded to the nearest integer. Actual values may vary by 1% depending on the color mode used.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Trademark footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.
JSL Marketing for ViewSonic Corp.