RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Presidents Day is a time when many companies offer steep discounts on consumer products and Lenovo is no exception, offering great, money-saving deals on some of its most popular technology. The 2020 Lenovo Presidents Day Sale will run February 10-23, with outstanding offers like these:
- Think Sale: At least 40% off ThinkPad X/T/P Series laptops and Think-brand desktops and workstations
- Up to 40% off flexible Yoga 2-in-1s
- Doorbuster Deals that include a ThinkPad T480 for $699.99 and an IdeaPad 1 for just $149.99
- Big discounts on gaming PCs and laptops, plus great prices on smart devices and accessories
- “Sneak Peek” Week, February 3-9 (including early access to the Think Sale for MyLenovo Rewards members)
“The Lenovo Presidents Day Sale allows tech savvy shoppers to get our high-quality products at extremely reduced prices, as much as 40% off in some instances,” said Carlo Savino, executive director of North America eCommerce at Lenovo. “Steep discounts are being offered across our entire product portfolio, so check out all of the great deals at lenovo.com.”
2020 Lenovo Presidents Day Sale (Feb. 10-23) *
The 2020 Lenovo Presidents Day Sale is a two-week sale with outstanding mid-winter technology savings:
“Sneak Peek” Week (Feb. 3-9) – Shop these early offers before the general sale even starts:
- Yoga C930 2-in-1 for $829.99
- Desktop PCs from $239.99, touchscreen laptops from $369.99
- Early access to Think Sale for MyLenovo Rewards members (details below)
Week 1 (Feb. 10-16) – The Presidents Day Sale kicks off with these great deals:
- Think Sale: At least 40% off all ThinkPad X, T and P Series laptops, ThinkBooks, ThinkCentre desktops and ThinkStation workstations (extends through Week 2)
- Daily 9 a.m. Doorbusters (Feb. 10-14), such as 65% off a ThinkPad T480 – just $699.99
- Legion gaming laptops starting at $789.99
- Easy-to-use Chromebooks from $169.99
Week 2 (Feb. 17-23) – The 40% off sale of Think-branded products continues, along with these new deals:
- Beginning on February 17 at 9 a.m., get an IdeaPad 1 laptop for just $149.99 or a Flex touchscreen system for $399.99 (while supplies last)
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 laptop starting at $999
- Up to 32% off Lenovo gaming PCs
- Up to 40% off flexible Yoga 2-in-1s
Not looking for a PC or laptop? Additional offers will include up to 33% off Fitbit devices, up to 40% off Logitech products, monitors from just $67, and a Yoga Smart Tab for under $225.
*All times EST. Offers good while supplies last. Shop early to ensure the best selection.
Ready to shop? For an advance look at the 2020 Lenovo Presidents Day Sale, go to https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/catalog/presidents-day-deals/. When the sale starts on Feb. 10 (Feb. 3 for the “Sneak Peek”), go to https://www.lenovo.com/doorbusters.
Plus, don’t forget about MyLenovo Rewards. Customers who sign up and buy things on lenovo.com get 3% of the purchase price returned to them as MyLenovo Rewards to use on future website purchases. Learn more at https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/rewards/. It’s never too late. Register today to earn rewards in the big Presidents Day Sale – and get early Think Sale access during “Sneak Peek” Week.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Lenovo designs, engineers and develops world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society, including the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure. For more, visit https://www.lenovo.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Weibo, and read about the latest news at our StoryHub.
David Hamilton, Lenovo
Ph: +1 (919) 908-5153