Apple CEO Tim Cook has sold a total of 48,571 shares during the past week, earning $6,073,102. The sales were made in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
Cook made the following sales during the past week:
- 10,000 shares on 1/30/17 at $120.93 per share
- 10,000 shares on 1/31/17 at $121.93 per share
- 15,000 shares on 2/1/17 at $127.10 per share
- 5,000 shares on 2/1/17 at $130 per share
- 8,571 shares on 2/2/17 at $127.99 per share
In January, Cook sold a total of 90,000 shares of Apple stock in transactions throughout the month.
Apple’s CEO still holds 901,474 shares worth over $116 million at Friday’s closing price. Cook also holds a potential 3,500,000 warrants that will vest over the next five years.