Entirely Digital Event Provides Integrated, Interactive Experience
PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#TIBCONOW--TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in enterprise data, empowers its customers to connect, unify, and confidently predict business outcomes, solving the world’s most complex data-driven challenges. Today, TIBCO announced the speaker lineup for its TIBCO NOW™ conference, taking place September 22-24, 2020. TIBCO NOW has gone entirely digital, providing a fully connected experience that is already attracting a record number of attendees.
A host of insightful keynote speakers and a 24/7 agenda will give customers and partners a comprehensive view of how they can embrace "Sustainable Innovation" to drive a modern business. In addition, testimonials and best practices from thought leaders and the wider TIBCO community will demonstrate how, through collaboration, we are better together. Providing attendees a collaborative and integrated program where they can engage and interact digitally, TIBCO NOW sets the stage for 2021, geared to help customers better tackle the world's most challenging data problems to make faster, smarter decisions. TIBCO executives including Dan Streetman, CEO; Matt Quinn, EVP, Products and Technology, and COO; Nelson Petracek, CTO; Michael O'Connell, CAO; Fred Studer, CMO; and Jeff Hess, SVP, Customer Excellence, will provide key insights into the future of technology and the changing face of industries – private, public, and NGOs – as data shapes modern customer experiences.
The impressive roster of inspiring keynote speakers includes:
- Lewis Hamilton, six-time FIA Formula One™ Champion and driver for Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team will talk about sustaining championship performance and his role as a leader.
- Soccer star and Olympian Megan Rapinoe will share insights on performance innovation and how she has used her platform for societal change.
- Padma Lakshmi, Emmy award-nominated host and producer, New York Times bestselling author, and advocate for women's rights and health will join CMO Fred Studer for a conversation on how food creates connectivity, inspires innovation, and its role in society during the current pandemic.
- Toto Wolff, CEO and Team Principal, Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team will have a virtual fireside chat with CEO Dan Streetman about the team’s story of transformation, fueled by their partnership with TIBCO.
- Rob Carter, CIO and EVP at FedEx will discuss with Dan Streetman how FedEx has built its culture around customer-centric innovation.
- John Maclean, Athlete and Author, How Far Can You Go? will share his journey from tragedy to recovery and how TIBCO has ignited that recovery.
- Charlotte Yarkoni, CVP, Microsoft; Laura Winningham, CEO, City Harvest London; Dan Chesterman, CIO, ASX (Australian Securities Exchange); and Valtteri Bottas, Team Driver, Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team.
TIBCO NOW attendees will also gain insights into how customers, such as Banco Azteca (a Grupo Salinas Company), Biogen, and SARA Assicurazioni, have solved complex business transformation issues in their business using technology to encourage sustainable innovation. Centered on three key themes: connect any data from multiple sources no matter the nature of the data, real-time engagements that ensure the right information is delivered to the right people at the right time, and a connected experience for greater customer intimacy and more productive work environment. Customers can join a host of tailored virtual breakout sessions and curate their own agenda, including taking part in a series of training and certification offerings exclusive to TIBCO NOW. The event will also provide the backdrop for the TIBCO Partner Excellence and TIBCO Lighthouse Awards.
“Successful businesses have proven their adaptability, resilience, and innovation during a year that has been framed by the COVID-19 pandemic and global recession,” said Dan Streetman, chief executive officer, TIBCO. “By taking a real-time view of their operations and adapting rapidly to changing conditions, all kinds of organizations responded to these crises with a sustainable approach to innovation. Together, we’ve demonstrated how the impossible is made possible by TIBCO.”
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, TIBCO NOW, and the TIBCO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification.
Lindsey Ashjian Torres
TIBCO Software Inc.