LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Analytics--Things Remembered, a leading retailer of personalized gifts, is using Workforce Dimensions from Kronos Incorporated to optimize workforce productivity and deliver a modern user experience that empowers its teammates to create personal and memorable experiences for customers who shop online or via the retailer’s catalog.
Things Remembered is optimizing productivity using Workforce Dimensions to more efficiently and effectively meet surging demand for home delivery and in-store pickup options.
- Analytics embedded within Workforce Dimensions and powered by AIMEE, an artificial intelligence engine built for managers and employees, arms supervisors with real-time workforce data to enable strategic decision-making by quickly identifying trends and predicting outcomes related to engagement, performance, and employee fatigue.
- Greater visibility into attendance metrics enables supervisors to identify and address absence trends weeks or even months before they would otherwise be recognized.
- Proactive compliance functionality helps supervisors track complex compliance requirements and mitigate potential risks, alerting them days before a potential issue surfaces so they may take preventative action.
- Workforce Dimensions offers a simple and flexible licensing model that enables Things Remembered to substantially increase seasonal workforce capacity as needed during peak times.
Things Remembered is transforming the role of its people managers and giving all teammates the modern employee experience they expect with Workforce Dimensions.
- Data-driven automation empowers supervisors to schedule teammates based on demand, streamline payroll processing, and complete common workflows – such as time-off requests, timecard approvals, and shift-swaps – in real time using one-click actions. As a result, supervisors can spend more time supporting their teams and prioritizing customer orders.
- Self-service features and one-click actions enable teammates to request time off, check time-off balances, view schedules, and compare hours week-over-week, without manager assistance, right from their smartphone or using an on-site kiosk at the retailer’s fulfillment center.
- Teammates are automatically notified if they forget to clock in or out of a shift, giving them the opportunity to correct their timecard within the designated pay period and eliminating the liability of having supervisors edit employee timecards on their behalf.
Rich Farruggia, vice president, human resources, Things Remembered
“Over the years we’ve tailored our omni-channel strategy to optimize operations – not only to drive greater productivity, but to create positive workplace experiences that both inspire our full- and part-time teammates and motivate seasonal workers to return year after year. Our decision to onboard Things Remembered to Workforce Dimensions was made to keep pace with modern expectations around the future of work in retail and equip all employees with the industry’s most advanced suite of workforce management capabilities.”
Amanda Nichols, senior manager, retail, hospitality, and food service practice group, Kronos
“Things Remembered has embarked on an exciting new chapter with Kronos to empower teams with the most advanced workforce management technologies combined with support from a dedicated customer success team with detailed knowledge of the retailer’s industry and warehouse environment. This will help Things Remembered attract and retain the most engaged workforce possible throughout the year.”
- About Things Remembered.
- Request a meeting at NRF 2020: Retail’s Big Show, Jan. 12-14, in New York City and visit Kronos in booth 5437 to experience HR, pay, talent, task, and time solutions that simply work.
- Explore the Workforce Dimensions suite and hear first-hand how it is built to manage the workforce of the future.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Things Remembered
Things Remembered is the leading omni-channel retailer of personalized gifts and specializes in making everything personal with more care, thought and love. For more than 50 years, the brand has been an expert in adding the personal touch through heartfelt or humorous messages, unique monograms and more. Things Remembered helps customers shop when, where and how they want through its site ThingsRemembered.com, local stores, by phone at 1.866.902.4438 and with business-to-business representatives. Its exclusive merchandise, quality assortments, unmatched in-store experience and dedicated employees set Things Remembered apart. For personalization and gift-giving inspiration, follow Things Remembered on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Things Remembered is a brand of Enesco, LLC, a global leader in the giftware, home décor and accessories industries. Serving more than 44,000 customers worldwide, Enesco distributes products to a wide variety of specialty card and gift retailers, home décor boutiques, as well as mass-market chains, and online retailers.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.