According to the report, Sprinklr is “diverging from other vendors in this evaluation” with its focus on being a customer experience management (CXM) platform that delivers a unified front office
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CXM--Sprinklr, the Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, today announced its leadership position in the Forrester Research, Inc. November 2020 report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Listening Platforms, Q4 2020. Sprinklr was previously also named the only leader in The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites, Q4 2019 report.
According to the 2020 report:
“Sprinklr leverages the power of its social suite to bring social listening to life. Diverging from other vendors in this evaluation, this New York-based vendor stakes its claim as a customer experience management (CXM) solution to deliver a unified front office. Its roots as a prominent social suite have long given Sprinklr additional access to paid, earned, and owned media data. In contrast, its emphasis on brand customers’ use cases and key verticals is new in its go-to-market strategy.”
The report evaluated 10 vendors based on 36 criteria, including current offering, strategy and market presence. Sprinklr received among the highest scores in the criteria of data, setup, performance, supporting services and revenue.
“Proud of Sprinklr for our recognition as a Leader by Forrester, an achievement that builds on our momentum in a year of many milestones for us,” said Pavitar Singh, Chief Technology Officer, Sprinklr. “As customer experience increasingly differentiates brands, this report reinforces the importance of having one Sprinklr platform to reach, engage, and listen to customers on the channels they choose.”
A year of milestones for Sprinklr
In addition to Sprinklr’s recognition by Forrester, Sprinklr has achieved a number of milestones over the past 12 months, including:
- Raised $200 million at $2.7 billion valuation from Hellman & Friedman (H&F), one of the world’s most experienced private equity firms, and secured an additional $150 million in convertible securities from Sixth Street Growth, the growth investment arm of Sixth Street, a leading global investment firm.
- Acquired Nanigans’ social advertising business, and announced new integrations with ServiceNow, Google, Oracle and Adobe.
- Partnered with global brands such as L’Oréal, McDonald’s, Microsoft, and Prada to help them emerge from the coronavirus pandemic stronger than ever.
- Announced a strategic partnership with Facebook to support organizations during COVID-19, including the World Health Organization.
- Became TikTok’s first advertising API partner.
- Named a leader by Forbes (Cloud 100), Adweek (Readers’ Choice for Best of Tech Award 2020), TSIA (STAR Award for Innovation in Support Services), Computerworld (2020 100 Best Places to Work in IT) and JMP Securities' Hot 100 List of Best Privately-Held Software Companies.
- Released 1,500+ new features across Sprinklr’s five products including: enhanced Visual Insights to identify unauthorized sellers and customer issues, Sprinklr Community to improve customer care, AI-powered Smart Themes Explorer to mitigate risk, Sprinklr Sandbox to provide an isolated testing environment, and Live Chat deflection to SMS or WhatsApp
- Increased employee presence to 17 countries and is actively hiring people to join its award-winning team.
- The Forrester report is available for download here, compliments of Sprinklr.
- Request a Sprinklr demo.
- Read Sprinklr Customer Stories.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations reach, engage and listen to customers across 25 social channels, 11 messaging channels, and hundreds of millions of forums, blogs, and review sites. Sprinklr is a global company with 1,900 employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.