Save on soundbar deals at the early Black Friday sale, including all the latest Samsung, Roku smart soundbar and Bose 700, 500 & 300 sales
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday researchers have tracked all the best early stereo and surround soundbar deals for Black Friday 2020, including offers on Bose, Roku and Samsung wired and wireless soundbars. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Soundbar deals:
- Save up to 50% on soundbars from top brands like Samsung, Bose, LG & Vizio at Amazon - click the link for the latest deals on a wide range of TV soundbars
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of soundbars at Walmart - check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, LG, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
- Save up to 40% on Samsung soundbars & home theater set-ups at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of Samsung soundbars and home theater surround sound systems
- Save up to $225 on Samsung soundbars & home surround sound systems at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Bose soundbars at Walmart - click the link for the latest deals on the newest Bose 700, 500 & 300 soundbars, TV speakers and Solo TV soundbar systems
- Save up to $50 on Bose soundbars including the Bose 700, 500 & 300 soundbars at Amazon - check live prices on the latest Bose soundbars
- Save up to $150 on the latest Bose soundbars at Bose.com - check the latest deals on top-rated Bose soundbars like the Bose Soundbar 500
- Save on Roku soundbars & smart speakers at Amazon
- Shop the latest Sonos Beam & Sonos Arc soundbars at Sonos.com
- Save up to 67% on Vizio soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart
Searching for more deals? Click here to check out the full range of active deals at Walmart’s Black Friday sale and click here to see Amazon’s current Black Friday-worthy deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
TVs with very thin bezels usually have weak and terrible speakers due to the nature of their design. A good alternative if you want decent audio is a soundbar. Soundbars do not require much space, and they provide good quality sound. Some of the best brands when it comes to soundbars are Bose, Samsung, Klipsch and many more. The Samsung HW-T450 is a 2.1 channel soundbar that comes with Dolby Audio. This Samsung soundbar features Bluetooth TV connection, a game mode for gamers and smart sound, among its many features. The Bose 700 is the best soundbar from Bose's lineup that includes the Bose 500 and the Bose 300 soundbars. The Bose 700 features wireless streaming, built-in voice assistants and support for Dolby Digital and DTS. A great budget option is the Roku soundbar, it comes with a built-in Roku player and a voice remote at a very affordable price.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)